Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Cops went to the Supreme Court to earn the right to not have to protect or serve.

Now all they do is beat up women and children and shoot men.

I think it's safe to say that cops are massive cowards and are completely unnecessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gizmojumpjet posted:

Cops really should try to fit a lot more "please," "pretty please," and "aw, c'mon now, why not" into their law enforcement tool bag.

I hear you, man. Whenever I see an 80 pound teen girl sitting in her desk objecting to having her phone confiscated I know the only weapon in my tool belt is a savage beating.

I asked my daughter to do the dishes and she said "in a minute" so I had no choice but to piledrive that little poo poo through the Spanish announcer's table.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Excuse me, little girl. I'm a grownup authority figure who should be able to control his emotions in nonthreatening scenarios, seeing as how I was given a badge and a gun. Can you please hand me your phone?

"No. I have done nothing wrong."

*roundhouse kicks that piece of poo poo through a storefront window and down an escalator in order to keep the streets clean and the good citizens of this fair town safe*

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

phasmid posted:

By watching him pick her up and throw her away bodily.

e. quote

Look, you can't tell from a video of a cop flipping someone backwards that they weren't using telekinesis to cradle the neck and head of the person they're not touching after launch.

What do you think cops learn in the academy?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[a kid is being slightly disruptive in class]

*glass shatters*

*Stone Cold Steve Austin theme starts playing*

OH MY GOD, KING, THIS IS A BLOODBATH, WHY AREN'T THE REFS STOPPING THIS FIGHT

[motherfucking undertaker out of nowhere]

BAH GAWD THIS IS A MASSACRE

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

god forbid this person stop disrupting the class and leave so at least some of them could improve their station in life

Kid looked at their phone? Disruptive to the point of being in need of a brutal asskicking.

A cop coming into a class and kicking a little girl's rear end and landing the school on the front page of the newspaper leading to school assemblies to discuss the incident? Totally not disruptive.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Do it ironically posted:

it's convenient that we only see the edited footage that makes the peace officer look bad we dont get to see the before scene

i went to school in a low income public school it was always loving annoying when the dumb gently caress kids would just poo poo up the class every day

The important thing to remember here is that we need to blame the actions of grown men on little girls. Adults don't know any better. Especially trained adults who are legally granted the use of lethal force.

That kid was 100% in control of that situation and should have better utilized her training in dealing with unpredictable cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu posted:

Is it normal to have cops in your schools in america? lol jesus

Capitalism and puritanical values are extremely good

• Locked thread