Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
https://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/10/video-school-cop-body-slams-and-drags-black-female-student

quote:

Authorities in Richland County, South Carolina, are investigating a video that surfaced Monday showing a uniformed officer aggressively confronting a high school student. Local station WIS-TV reports that county sheriff's deputies are investigating the incident, which took place on Monday at Spring Valley High School, according to school officials. The video, which appears to have been recorded on a cellphone by a classmate, shows a white male officer standing over a black female student sitting at her desk; moments later he grabs the student and flips her on her back. After dragging her across the floor, the officer says, "Hands behind your back—give me your hands." The video has no additional context as to what led to or followed the altercation.

This seems like it should be a pretty obvious case of police brutality... or is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't think the cops should be allowed to hold somebody and move them around and do body slams on them and everything just because they don't want to do what the cops say.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

also i didn't watch the video or read the op.

Same here, I am waiting until I am not at the office because Youtube is not safe for work.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I hope there's a version of the video with the guy from ECW saying Oh my god or the guy from WWE saying Stop the drat match by the time I get out from the office.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

kids are, er, supposed to be in school, so maybe trying to keep them out is actually bad. just imo.

As much as it is important to do good in school, school still sucks dude. It's like a job but you don't get paid.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

e: gently caress wrong thread

That cop can't even hip toss right

I would have used a joint immobilization like a hammer lock or a wrist lock and calmly walked the suspect out of the class room without a bunch of theatrics.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
This technique is called yama arashi or the mountain storm and I hope you brought your rain coat because you are about to go down like the precipitation that is its name sake.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I wouldn't have done anything because as boring as being a cop was sometimes I don't think there was a single day of my time in law enforcement where the best use of my time would have been physically assaulting a child in a classroom, that's my opinion

I would have gotten really pissed off because she was being such a bitch but I would have played it cool.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I haven't gotten a chance to see the video or whatever happened before it but it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit if she was shooting off at the mouth and snapping her fingers and being a real big pain in the rear end.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

He was just practicing the basics of CQC

CQC, huh... a real Big Boss man

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Is there a version of the video with funny sound effects or pro wrestling commentary yet

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

Oh, you just really care about candy and milkshakes, I understand

Is this really the hill you want to die on dude.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Let me nip this derail in the bud right now - if you don't like candy and milk shakes then that's fine but you are going to have to make a different thread about it because I will absolutely not stand for people talking poo poo about them in my thread.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont have facebook so if anyone wants to copy and paste or screen grab some of those comments and post them here then you have my permission

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

Since when do goons ask for permission?

Now that you mention it I dont think Ive seen you do so before

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Fucknig rascist fuckig sucking police dick and make the cops jizz when there cummin :bernget:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What kind of stuff do you think cops say while they are talking dirty during sex and especially when they are cumming

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Is there a funny gif or over dub of the video yet or just a bunch of edgy troll masters trolling each other

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Hes not in the wrong though, she got cops called on her for breaking school policy then refusing to gtfo when asked. The cops orders were lawful and you should obey them then. This wasn't some dumb stop and frisk or whatever. He didnt bust into the room like koolaid man then flip her desk like an anime and it's weird people are trying to play it off like that.

I agree with all of this except for the part where you think its weird that people are getting hysterical about a cop doing anything to a Black person besides asking extra nicely

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

I posted a vid of that very scenario

The guys who are really mad about cops watched that video and jerked off

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Does anybody know how I can add funny sounds like the slide whistle and bike horn to a youtube

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Methanar posted:

How else are you going to call your mom and say good bye when your school gets shot up?

Ouija board

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
No it doesnt

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

I hope there's a version of the video with the guy from ECW saying Oh my god or the guy from WWE saying Stop the drat match by the time I get out from the office.

Where are we at on this btw

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Whats dindu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

Some one photoshop this cop, and the cop who killed him self and the countless other cops who have raped and murdered onto that racist "dindu muffins" image. tia

Somebody should do this and also add the funny clown honk sound to the video of the girl falling over on her desk

• Locked thread