Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The Cubs aren't in it, Joe Buck still exists, and now baseball fans have to deal with that Ben Carson-sounding-motherfucker Harold Reynolds. Good going Fox, you keep hiring those ESPN rejects. Next year I bet Steve Phillips joins the booth. I hear Sean Salisbury is still waiting by the phone, maybe he can do the next Fox Super Bowl since your whole platform seems to be based on failing upwards. Sarah Palin, Colin Cowherd, the fleshy shell of what used to be Homer Simpson, I could go on and on.
Go Royals but the Mets will win because this poo poo year can only end with everyone fellating the city of New York again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it's interrupting my seinfeld repeats

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
kc is royals crazy right now and it's getting tiring

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Idiot Kicker posted:

The Cubs aren't in it

This is actually a good thing but you're right about everything else. I loving hate Joe Buck, he would be homeless by now if people would just forget that he's Jack's kid.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Gaunab posted:

it's interrupting my seinfeld repeats

too bad, Kramer was gonna get into some deep poo poo tonight. Something about a fried chicken shop opening next door and then Newman flips out

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Idiot Kicker posted:

too bad, Kramer was gonna get into some deep poo poo tonight. Something about a fried chicken shop opening next door and then Newman flips out

that's a good episode

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I think Harold Reynolds is OK. OTOH I wish Joe Buck would find a new line of work that doesn't involve anyone hearing or seeing him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
News Flash: Baseball sucks and is boring.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Why is it called the world series when all the teAmsterdam competing are from the USA. Kinda hosed up if you think about it.

tickle daddy
Oct 16, 2015

by Lowtax
Sorry your little poo poo cubs couldn't make it, what's it like getting swept by the team that's going to lose the series?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Are you sure you didn't get a lobotomy?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It sucks although we did eliminate St. Louis and Pittsburgh so that was nice. Also Eric Hosmer just got his rear end saved from reaching full Buckner status.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Joe Buck is the most boring mother fucker on the planet and they decided to make him a play by play guy.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I read the thread title and thought, "Who would hate on the World Series? That doesn't make sense."

Then I saw the OP's first name is "Idiot." Now this thread makes sense.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
There have been plenty of good Series in the past. This one is the one that is bullshit.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
baseball is loving trash and will be dead in 30 years.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
much like all life on earth.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Postgame show is going to have Pete Rose and Alex Rodriguez too, they are seriously trolling me at this point

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
it's called the world series but they actually only invite american teams it's basically cheating

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Idiot Kicker posted:

The Cubs aren't in it, Joe Buck still exists, and now baseball fans have to deal with that Ben Carson-sounding-motherfucker Harold Reynolds. Good going Fox, you keep hiring those ESPN rejects. Next year I bet Steve Phillips joins the booth. I hear Sean Salisbury is still waiting by the phone, maybe he can do the next Fox Super Bowl since your whole platform seems to be based on failing upwards. Sarah Palin, Colin Cowherd, the fleshy shell of what used to be Homer Simpson, I could go on and on.
Go Royals but the Mets will win because this poo poo year can only end with everyone fellating the city of New York again.

:qq:

The Royals are gonna win, bitches

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

it's called the world series but they actually only invite american teams it's basically cheating

Toronto almost made it but they lost to KFC

(that means Kansas Fuckin' City bt dubs)

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
Is this the girly rounders sport for girls?

Or the girly rugby sport where you have to dress up in armour, like a girl?

I get confused.

It's the sport nobody else in the world plays, that I know.

Just looked it up, it's the girly rounders sport. It did, or does have a international competition and the UK have won it as many times as the U.S.

That must be quite embarrassing.

General China fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 4, 2016

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Oh is that happening now? It is boring as gently caress so I wasn't paying Ttention

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think the world series are bullshit too but for much simpler reasons: its baseball and baseball sucks.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Baseball is fun, but I really don't believe in postseason in general. I don't think my fan experience would be significantly diminished for any team sport if they just gave a trophy to the team that won the most games in the regular season and just left it at that.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe
But why do they call it the World Series?

Explain that to me, you nation of baby killers.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sports (except ice hockey) are dumb. News at 11!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

General China posted:

But why do they call it the World Series?

Explain that to me, you nation of baby killers.

Baseball teams use the technology from Sliders to travel to away games and every October they come to our world.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Baseball is poo poo, I hope that makes it clear for you op.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Animal-Mother posted:

Baseball teams use the technology from Sliders to travel to away games and every October they come to our world.

Sliders- the poor mans Doctor Who.

By poor I mean dumb as poo poo, window licking retard with no culture.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

if you stare at the center of the image, the blank spots are replaced by green alien nolan arenados.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Nice Americentirc conversation, OP.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Baseball is the most objectively boring loving sport, possibly more boring than Soccer.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

tickle daddy posted:

Sorry your little poo poo cubs couldn't make it, what's it like getting swept by the team that's going to lose the series?

Tfw you open a necro'd thread and see one of your old parachute account's posts lol

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The Indians will win because Lebron broke the curse.

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Dave_Indeed posted:

The Indians will win because Lebron broke the curse.

I always thought the Indians were the losers in the American battle for killing brown people

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This is the year the M's finally win the big one. Plus with Durant leaving, and Westbrook leaving next year, OKC might give us our lovely garbage team back with any uck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Idiot Kicker posted:

The Cubs aren't in it

What else is new

• Locked thread