Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I knew a guy like this who told my own story back to me but with him in place of me. I just sat there speechless unable to call him on his bullshit and then never talked to him again. Later when I saw Go there is a scene like this and I was like, "Holy poo poo, that guy is just like Josh."

He's super fat and a born-again now, so I guess I'm the big winner here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I remember a thread like this a while ago where someone was talking about some kid they went to school with who said that he had all the video game systems and a race car and all this other poo poo. When they finally went to his house it turned out to be true.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Funny thing is, most people dont remember poo poo for more than a couple of weeks.
I can basically rotate the same set of stories, jokes, incidents and facts on a quarterly basis and people will genuinly experience them for the first time. Or literally everyone i know is a hollywood-grade actor, dont know.

They're humoring you because they think you're retarded

• Locked thread