Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've found that the difference between male and female pathological liars is that the guys lie about things in an attempt to make themselves look cool or successful and the girls tend to lie about things that just make their lives seem absolutely insane and/or awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Funny thing is, most people dont remember poo poo for more than a couple of weeks.
I can basically rotate the same set of stories, jokes, incidents and facts on a quarterly basis and people will genuinly experience them for the first time. Or literally everyone i know is a hollywood-grade actor, dont know.

you're that guy in the group everyone just humors and who never figures it out lol. you're mistaking not being called on things for people not actually noticing. i'm not joking or playing with you at all any time after you're done hanging out with people they're all saying "jesus that dude just tells the same stories over and over is he my loving grandpa?"

i mean either that or you're just so boring literally no one bothers to remember anything you say

• Locked thread