Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tonsured posted:

As a pathological liar and a pathological truther let me just say 9/10 was an inside job but there were four towers two are just invisible the footage was shot on a sound stage on the moon bush was my best friend in high school we used to smoke together and he told me all about his 911 plans but I just forgot the day that it happened so I couldn't save everyone except I did save a few people I called them up on the phone and was like "hey watch out bush wants to blow you up bros" and saved them and they invite me to dinner a lot and thank me "hey thanks for the heads up, good thing you know all about conspiracies bro you're really cool and I love your plaid pants you wear em so hot you could melt steel beams"

seems legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sinking belle posted:

I maintained a lie about having loads of nonexistent video games and video game accessories and Pokemon cards for about a year when I was ~10 because I didn't think anything real in my life was worth talking about. Now I just try to be boring instead.

I lied about being from another state in college, because i felt pretty boring.

• Locked thread