Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
a lot of people trash courtney love a lot, because she was way less famous than kurt cobain until he kurt cobained himself. also since dave grohl doesn't like her some people think she had kurt killed, because people murder their meal ticket all the time. but i think this isn't fair, she has some redeemable qualities if you really think about it! use this thread to post your favorable opinions of courtney love. here, i'll start off:

- celebrity skin and pretty on the inside are actually pretty good albums in two totally different ways. the latter is very evocative of the grunge scene she hosed herself into was a part of, the former being a slickly produced 90s rock album evocative of smashing pumpkins whose lead singer she most definitely hosed at some point

- heart shaped box is about her vagina, and that's a pretty good song by a dead guy.

- melissa auf der maur was very hot and prominently featured in hole videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

- she was hot at some point

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
her album had a really funny name
edit i mean her band

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

she's a strong single mother who has faced adversity and come out stronger for the journey

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Celebrity skin is great I still listen to the whole thing once or twice a year.

I masturbated to her in high school!

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The number one thing I remember about Courtney Love is that she lost custody of her kid for having a bottle of Oxycontin the same week the Rush Limbaugh admitted to buying Oxycontin by the truckload from his illegal housemaid and faced absolutely zero consequences for it.

Also Celebrity Skin was good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
im sorry i have to post a correction

melissa auf der maur is still very hot. i did not mean to imply that she is not continuing to be hot.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Don't get me started. Have you seen her name?
She's a pearl of a girl, no kidding.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
This is a good song by Courtney Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CYB5V9e64

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Kurt Cobain Courtney Love 2012

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

violet is a pretty cool song

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
-murdered kurt cobain

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm sure she could hook you up with some good stuff?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets use the large hardon collider to ram our penises together at sublight speed

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
-boobs, she has boobs and those are good

-by murdering Kurt Cobain at the height of his fame we never have to see him doing the inevitable solo project full of ernest love songs and duets with people like Kelly clarkson or jewel

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This picture:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Schweinhund posted:

-murdered kurt cobain

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
-she almost published her role playing game "Feces and Dragons"

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
kurt cobain was actually killed by fanny brawne and courtney love killed john keats in a time-traveling strangers-on-a-train plot. the more you think about it the more it makes sense

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Schweinhund posted:

-murdered kurt cobain

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
- Cute surname.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
like in her role playing system the heroes are born when she takes a dump and flushes them into the dungeons where they have adventures and battle their way through

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
She was in that movie about American hero Larry Flint

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

symbolic posted:

I am skeptical, prove it.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Live Through This was really good

also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PDwzXh_3M

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Luvcow posted:

-boobs, she has boobs and those are good

In that kinda lovely HBO doc about Cobain that came out not too long ago her titties are EVERYWHERE

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Killed Kurt before he could become another washed up musician playing "Smells like teen spirit" to a half empty club full of drunk 40 somethings

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
shes cool as gently caress and hole were great and im glad she killed Kurtis

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

One day she will be dead.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Frances Bean turned out hot.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Say Nothing posted:

Frances Bean turned out hot.

The only good thing to come out of any of Courtney's holes.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

symbolic posted:

Saw her at a show back in 2013. Still hot.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
- she looked like a hot naked pregnant Neanderthal, which made me think hard about my erasure of Neanderthal bodies

Rond
Mar 2, 2015
Now she looks like a drug addict just like Lindsey Lohan, good job girls.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I like that video of her playing Celebrity Skin with her boobies out and then she starts babbling to the crowd about "tits and monster trucks"

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
she'll be dead soon

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Rond posted:

Now?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rond posted:

more like lindsey lohan looks like courney love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXj2oMJOJc

• Locked thread