Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I have it but not because I banged a chick with it, but I caught it fighting, it's in cuts on my hands and one on my face that have since healed but they break out in sores sometimes. between two and three years ago it began retroinfecting up through my hands then arms

herpes goes latent in nerve cells and when it outbreaks there is a chance it can go upstream instead of out towards your skin.

bottom line is somehow it crossed into my brain over time. very quickly I lost all medical coverage due to unrelated stuff lost my job and almost my house. got a job back but still haven't been able to get covered. there is a chance you can get out fine if you get treatment immediately, delaying treatment means you can have some minor nerve damage but probably be ok

in the majority of untreated cases the patient will die. one hundred percent of survivors well have some level of permanent brain damage. it primarily affects the temporal lobes. but your whole brain can be affected

I used to have a lot of t lobe seizures but they've stopped. The seizures started out small and I would be kind of dazed but then go back to normal. Then they got bad and it was like a rolling brownout feeling like watching blocks in a city lose and regain power, and then eventually they all come back online. The last time it happened not all the blocks lit back up. Some stayed dark. That one was like getting hit by a bus, I think I laid in bed afterwards for like 18 hours straight.

So sometimes I get the feeling like a seizure is gonna start, but since the last one it never happened again. It's not the same though. Kind of flowers for Algernon sometimes. Sometimes it's not so bad.

I new I wouldn't last forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread