Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I really enjoyed this last episode. Great acting by Silas Weir Mitchell. :h: I didn't even really mind not-Juliette and Adalind.

I think the writers are hinting toward how a hexenbiest's nature totally wipes out the "real" person you are. We see it happening to Juliette (now Eve), who has a horrific transition because she became a hexenbiest at such an old age. Adalind has always been one or was turned very young, so we see it happening in reverse for her (ok this doesn't take into account how she became normal once before and then did everything she could to become a hexenbiest again).

Additionally, her having some sort of disconnect with her first child might be spun to make sense because her daughter is part of the hexenbiest side of her, which Adalind has been disconnected from.

Granted, that's probably not what the writers are trying to do? But it might be.

Anyway, I want more like the last episode, and wish they'd give the captain more to do than work on some vague mayoral race for his friend. Give us some more to tie it in with Black Claw (leadership turnover) or just stop all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

spookygonk posted:

Yeah, how the hell does that fit in with the Wesen uprising?

Probably his friend will turn out to be a Black Claw member. But really, who knows. Maybe a wesen will eat the guy on live television - that seems to be where the Black Claw thing is heading as they no longer want to hide.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Could this stick be part of a larger piece of wood with some significance??

Like maybe the Cross? They were freaking Crusaders you idiots.

Edit: although I'm not sure what theological/actual significance such a relic would have in the world of Grimm

• Locked thread