Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fuckboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Fuccboi

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Don't use gendered slurs at me, fuckboy.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

china bot posted:

lol at every future virgin whose first sexual experience is with another terrified virgin

edit: i am straight and white, what is the webster's definition of fuckboy

It is basically calling someone "human being" in tumblrspeak.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Like, it literally means a boy who takes it in the rear end, but tumblr people have convinced themselves that is an acceptable insult somehow.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Captain Yossarian posted:

Now that I'm thinking about it, and you seem learned on the subject: what's the difference between fuckboi and fuckboy

A boi is a girl that wants to act as a boy in some fashion, basically like a petite butch girl, and in tumblr world you just use them interchangeably since there are no gender or something.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Responsibility for rape is like 5 years breaking rocks, though.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
She should be chemically castrated, IMO. Rapists cannot ever really be reformed.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
You have to wonder what was going through her head when she decided to publicly declare herself a rapist.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

GORDON posted:

I propose a dead-man-rape button. You keep pressing the button as long as you are still giving consent. If you stop giving consent, or you pass out drunk, or die, and release the button, your partner has 5 seconds to stop before they are raping you.

You're welcome.

This is actually a useful thing for when you are slamming someone who is bound and gagged.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Unsurprisingly, the endemic problem is one of white cis men, blissfully ignorant of their privilege, drowning out everyone else with their basic as hell politics.

http://www.cherwell.org/news/oxford/2015/07/02/concern-at-no-heterox-purge-from-facebook-group

This group is anti-police, anti-prison, anti-heteronormative, anti-homonationalist, anti-colonial, anti-state, anti-corporate

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Nov 2, 2015

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I will destroy your basic-as-hell politics.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
4. You want all cis men to live in fear of some sort of rape Star Chamber with no oversight

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsDUyJwu6c

there is no healing in silence
I am ready to speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
tumblrape