Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It is obvious I have a deficiency. When I consume alcohol I become sexually entitled. Alcohol impairs the senses and makes me act inappropriately. This is not an isolated incident, wherein I was just drunk in a club and touched another person. It happened in two clubs. I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Please ban alcohol so this never happens again.

THE TIDE HAS TURNED, BITCH. PREPARE FOR A SWIFT, UNRELENTING SOCIAL MEDIA BACKLASH.

Haha, just kidding. She's a fairly attractive black lady, so she gets off the hook (except forfeiting her made up position in a schizoid social movement.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

CrashCat posted:

or perhaps radical communities invite self destructive behavior. not that GBS would understand a community that likes to poo poo on itself for every little thing regardless of whether that serves a useful purpose, seeing as we have no experience whatsoever with such an unpleasant development

Yeah, but gbs occasionally doesn't take everything seriously. Saying sex=rape is a pretty good indicator you are dealing with a mentally ill person (or a virgin. Or both.)

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is basically calling someone "human being" in tumblrspeak.

I've been called a human being by people who were just really angry at me. Slurs come from the mouths of people who'll swear up and down they're "progressive" and "liberal" and other such meaningless terms.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Fuckin' hets ruinin' my rape.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

deep impact on vhs posted:

whats a homonationalist :confused:

Joseph Goebbels.