Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

before i bang you i'd just like to get a bunch of this out of the way *loads powerpoint presentation* first of all i would like your consent to do what is shown in figure A here *uses laser pointer to indicate oral sex* please sign on the line indicating "oral sex" if you consent to this activity with me.
good, thank you. only 45 more to go and then a nondisclosure agreement about my penis and we'll be having sex in no time!

I never considered having people sign an NDA regarding my penis. This would solve so many issues for me (having a tiny dick & also people knowing about it), is there a standard form I can use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Red Minjo posted:

What do they do with the rocks, and why don't they just get a robot to break them?

They do, but only if the robot rapes somebody first

• Locked thread