Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The stimulus extended to newstart will be a cut. Think of it as a stimulus to lift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Where are they set up? I always seem to travel in too early to see campaigners in the morning and they usually pack up before 5. At least that's how it was for the last fed election.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

I saw them at Waverton station at about 8.30, looked like they were only just setting up.

I guess that makes more sense than being in north sydney proper.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The comments on a news article would be akin to teeth in your food.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's a holden commodore joke.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Australian No Lobby.

What? You can't imagine No religion?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Headline: Federal Parliament returns with tax terror on the table.

Oh there was a comma in there somewhere, but that's how I read it.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Reading the abc article on the trolley accident: A man has died and the othe rseriously injured, but the quote they use from a local resident is "It wasn't very nice for my children, walking up there this morning ... there's blood up there and it's all very nasty."

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

http://www.livescience.com/16585-psychopaths-speech-language.html

quote:

They also found more dysfluencies — the "uhs" and "ums" that interrupt speech — among psychopaths. Nearly universal in speech, dysfluencies indicate that the speaker needs some time to think about what they are saying.

With regard to psychopaths, "We think the 'uhs' and 'ums' are about putting the mask of sanity on," Hancock told LiveScience.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Putting hate speech on a mosque is a serious matter and I hope the cops do something about it. The written note is bad too.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

What if that oat had sunk after they sent it back. Something something ignore deaths at sea narrative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Put in camps. Exposed to deadly substances. I'm not trying to make parallels here. They just make themselves.

• Locked thread