Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Wizgot posted:

I'm watching season 6 and am amazed at how good it is compared to the episodes today. Around what year/season should the Simpsons have been put down? Where would you say the Simpsons actually ended.

it died around 9/11

Most of them are quality before that point

Some ancient astronaut theorists believe that the Bush administration put something in the water at Twentieth Century Fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Nooner posted:

it was good until they did the episode where Bart went to Applebees and Homer got circumcised that was the end of the series for me....

also the episodes where marge got muscles and the tennis episode

really really flimsy premises

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

When Homer joined the Navy. It was horrible and the show never recovered.

bull poo poo sir

that was a great episode

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

gannyGrabber posted:

How have you guys gone nearly 2 pages without just posting zombie simpsons and being done with it..?

http://deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/zs1/

this was a very pro click

good job

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you didn't cry when maggie said her first word you're dead inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRr2zXdLkHA

i am very dead inside, yes

also jaded

they never did poo poo with maggie but then again they were stuck in a floating timeline so no one ever aged

• Locked thread