Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Non Joke question: How long does TNA really have left anymore? Is it just going to coast as is for a long while or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy until January

Does Kurt never wanna work with WWE again or do they hate him? I imagine they can get him some work in some capacity that isn't wrestling. Hell maybe host of some Network show or something?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

a retard posted:

kurt only wants to go back to wwe if he can still wrestle and there's no way in hell wwe will let that happen. he only quit anyway because they told him to take several months off to heal up

That really sucks, I imagine the pop for a surprise return would be deafening, hell it would have ruled if he came out against Rusev and did a promo. How garbage is his health anyway?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

TNA is like the one of the restaurants that ends up in Gordan Ramsey's kitchen nightmares that refuses to take advice and actually gets worse and allows the dog to walk up and eat straight from the buffet.

Holy poo poo I really really REALLY wanna watch a show like this where some dude tries to help lovely indy feds. Who should host it? This needs to happen right now.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ether Jim Cornette or Lance Storm.

Jim because he would have the angry verbal thing that Ramsey has and Lance because he would provide a straight man counter to various indie promoters.

Or we could have our very own Trollologist do it.

Jim Cornette and co-host Paul Heyman

I would keep the Network just for this show.

• Locked thread