Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Scientist: Differences in brains are minimal.

Idiot: ALL OUR BRAINS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

or that their brains were hosed in the first place.

READ: gender dysphoria

EDIT: I mean poo poo, there is a site created and run by trans that help each other revert back to their original gender. From what I've read of this site, most of them got their pyschological disorders under control and regretted changing themselves.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

But there's tons who are just fine after? Sounds like some people are mentally ill but for others it works just fine.

Almost like no one medical treatment can generally apply as a blanket statement for an entire population :monocle:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

idk if people can have things like limb dysphoria/body integrity disorder that literally doesnt go away until they cut off their own limbs i don't see why its such a stretch to think that people can have gender dysphoria that doesnt go away until they present/live as their current gender.

whether its a result of genuinely "opposite gendered brains" or just garden variety mental illness doesn't seem like a distinction that matters

Why can't there be people with gender dysphoria and also people who are not suffering from that but are trans?

Why does it have to be totally one or the other? It's like saying 'some autistic people are good with numbers, therefore all people good with numbers are autistic.' It's faulty logic.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tbh I think framing in such a way that you have to defend yourself like choice v birth is stupid anyway.

If I want to suck a dick I should be able to and no goddamn idiot hick in Kansas should have a say in it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I jack off to anime dick girls. Also Bailey Jay is attractive imo.

I may be bi so take that as you will though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

I think that instead of another 20 pages of these nerds doing academic style owns on each other like saying "you got a source for that bro" or "nice source you used" or whatever, this thread should be a contest to see who can jack off to dick girls the most without turning gay

the question is not whether it's gay, but whether that matters

by what right does a redneck judge what my nerve ends find stimulating? by what right?

• Locked thread