Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

so is it pre or post op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
real punks drink pbr tallboys

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I like sour beers a lot. Someone tell me how wrong I am.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lowtax posted:

Why are you intent on dissing Xingu without having tried it you ignoramus??

Also I don't eat brauts and I only use beer as an ingredient when making chili or getting drunk

Eh, I like swarzebiers so I'll give it a shot but it's likely going to be boring.

Cooking with beer is good and so are brauts.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Obligatory Handle posted:

Nah you're right, sours are good.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Son of Rodney posted:

Ahahahaha it's a Kölsch of course it's a loving Kölsch it's the lamest beer ever.

Kolsch is a great beer, it's just much harder to make than IPAs and stuff so you don't see a lot of it around.

Lowtax posted:

Why are you intent on dissing Xingu without having tried it you ignoramus??

Also I don't eat brauts and I only use beer as an ingredient when making chili or getting drunk

You should cook kielbasa in beer. It is a good thing to do.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

op beer sounds gay

unlike sierra nevada pale ale (a fantastic beer)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

that bottle is really phallic. its not trans at all unless you tuck it down under your taint

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
we use ONLY the faggiest hops we could find for unveiling our brand new totes gay beer

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

This is targeting the dad market where actually good places competing against other good places are doing sub 1000 bottle count barrel aged stouts that rely on hype and social media to promote.

For example, last release at Cycle brewing in St. Petersburg FL my friend showed up at 8am and was #130 in line (doors opened at noon).

Yeah people get retarded about beer here, like two years ago assholes were selling counterfeit coupons to be able to buy a bottle of Hunahpu's Stout at Cigar City and it almost caused a riot outside the loving brewery when it was figured out lol

also lol at the trans beer being a low alcohol Kolsch, that's actually the brewery trolling the gently caress out of activists and they don;t even know it.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm guessing it's low ABV because the faggots who would drink it might run out of spoons from their fibromyalgia or w/e otherwise

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The more alcohol a drink has in it the better it is :hurr:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah people get retarded about beer here, like two years ago assholes were selling counterfeit coupons to be able to buy a bottle of Hunahpu's Stout at Cigar City and it almost caused a riot outside the loving brewery when it was figured out lol

also lol at the trans beer being a low alcohol Kolsch, that's actually the brewery trolling the gently caress out of activists and they don;t even know it.

That was a fun beerfest because it was like 10,000 people in a parking lot that can hold about 2,500 max.

Glad I got my bottle allotment and some extras a few months later when they made a makeup batch.

But you can sell this poo poo on the secondary (read: black) market for about 10-15 times as much as you paid for them.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

They should have just put beer in a wine bottle and sold it as Trans wine. Then they get to call people transphobic once someone says that putting beer in a wine bottle doesn't make it wine

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Machai posted:

How do you tell what gender a flower is? I thought they were hermaphrodites?

...they turn the females into males, to prevent copulation...

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
my fav beer is asahi but i dont like to tell people incase they think im some kind of japan fan

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Obligatory Handle posted:

You and everyone else. Yes you are very rebellious and strange

Happy Bear Suit posted:

op beer sounds gay

unlike sierra nevada pale ale (a fantastic beer)

In the category of "beer you can find in any grocery store anywhere", this is quite possibly the best all-arounder there is :respek:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

BigBoss posted:

Kolsch is a great beer, it's just much harder to make than IPAs and stuff so you don't see a lot of it around.

As someone who's been to cologne and drank more than 15 kinds of kölsch, it's beer for wussies and it tastes boring.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

attempted beer bonging sam adams boston lagah in highschool and just spitting it all out immediately

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I stopped drinking beer and switched to rye whiskey instead

Peace

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
if you've got a big thirst, and you're gay, reach for a cold, tall bottle of schmitts gay

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Business Gorillas posted:

I stopped drinking beer and switched to rye whiskey instead

Peace

Same but beers aged in brand name rye whiskey barrels.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

sounds weak and lame. I had a rum barrel aged stout aged on cherries this week where the barrels came from a local distillery which then held a stout, then the barrels were given back to the distillery to age a rum and those same barrels were given back to this brewery to age this stout.

Tasted like a liquid bon bon.

i didn't think that you could be a bigger human being than you were

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I only drink the finest aged chocolate milk.

If you have not tried a hotdog boiled in Nesquik, you haven't lived.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I drink good beer but I also drink bad beer because I'm not a snob bitch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

Same but beers aged in brand name rye whiskey barrels.

You're drinking my sloppy seconds

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
i will drink this beer, i am progressive

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hogge Wild posted:

i didn't think that you could be a bigger human being than you were

It was delicious.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Daedra posted:

I drink good beer but I also drink bad beer because I'm not a snob bitch

its not really bad then you fuckign snob

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm not afraid to admit I drink Steel Reserve.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
seems like a gimmicky way to sell lovely beer

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I'd like my choice of drink to be as non-political as possible. In fact, I ask the bartender to put black tape on the label of anything they serve me like they do on some TV shows where they dont have the right to advertise for that company.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

What is a "braut?" Please stop boiling German brides.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Lowtax posted:

I'm not afraid to admit I drink Steel Reserve.

Drinking to forget isn't supposed to be fun, so why spend a lot?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

If you base how good a beer is by its ABV or IBU then you are a shitlord who knows nothing about personal taste.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

SPACE HOMOS posted:

If you base how good a beer is by its ABV or IBU then you are a shitlord who knows nothing about personal taste.

gently caress you, what if I enjoy the taste of alcohol itself?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Machai posted:

Find some industrial grade 99.90% ethanol and erase the upcoming year of your life.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Machai posted:

Then drink everclear or maybe even rubbing alcohol???

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

gently caress it, I only drink beers that have birds on the labels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I only drink beers that have hop puns in their name or smell like a horse blanket.

• Locked thread