Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I dont care about being spoiled with material gifts

Tbh if a guy just posted a pic me sleeping like "she's so pretty" I'd prob cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Just a guy who takes me for walks && it feels like an adventure 😍👌

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Lord Binky posted:

Love you girl. Keep being tru to yourself.

💜

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Frykte posted:

Skylark how do I ask a girl out I've known for over a year but was too scared to talk to?

Plan out sthng fun like going to an aquarium or a museim with her, and be confident and a good listener.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Im imagining going on a date to a carnival or fair or whatever, with lots of cute quaint lights, and rides and stuff, and its autumn so I get to wear a cute little sweater + latered outfit.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

im the kind of guy who need a sturdy bitch to hunt ghosts wiht at the old abandoned mine

This guy deserves an award 👏👏

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

a bay posted:

The carnical seems like the best of both worlds because you can do things together and get gifts if you play the games like the one for shooting the stupid looking faces or the one where you shoot water to make the ducks swim(doesnt make sense to me either but it is fun) and win cool prizes like a big stuffed animal or a mirror that says Motley Crue on it. And of course the Ferris wheel which they were obviously thinking about romantic things when they came up with it. The equivalent of going to the carnival for boys would probably be kissing a hot girl who is good at Halo

Oo Im going to play the new Halo with my bf soon I hope I'm good.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

CharlesM posted:

Sometimes I want to lean in close to you and just stay there forever.

Love this

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The Saurus posted:

Today at my new job I discovered that some people literally get into 10,000s of debt for loving wedding and engagement rings. I came home to my wonderful wife and we laughed at how retarded they are and reminisced about her $50 wedding ring and our wonderful romantic wedding at the county clerk's office where we got random witnesses off the street because no one else could/wanted to attend and it turned out the couple who witnessed for us got married the previous day at the town clerk's office :unsmith:

I agree you dont have to get the most expensive ring in the world, I def want a big a$$ wedding though 👰💯

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The Saurus posted:

Are you

A) Greek
B) Jewish
C) A gypsy

???

No just white

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

goatse.cx haver posted:

Skylark, hoe do you feel about Lady Ambien posting like you? are you bff's or bitter enemies? or like bffs but not really you just act like it in public?

im not calling you aworking girl that waas a mistake

Idk who that is

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm not one of those girls that needs to be showered with artificial hormones to keep from turning back into a boy.

lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

LadyAmbien posted:

That's me. Apparently, posting as myself means I'm stealing your posting "gimmick".

K i dont know you but i have nothing against you and would rather be friends because gently caress drama.. Nice to meet u

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Bored posted:

Are we still allowed to empty quote?

I'll add to this, just in case. Even if it was a dude I was so seeing and not some random creeper taking a picture through the window, if be pretty pissed. I look even worse when I'm sleeping than I do when I'm awake. Don't post that poo poo to social media

No offense but im not going to listen to someone with an Archer avatar's opinion about what's romantic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Moridin920 posted:

idk if your avatar is a good representation of you or not or if you're a fat 29 year old man

it affects my posting.

Im blonde in real life

• Locked thread