Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Guys, it finally is here!

God's Not Dead swept the nation when it pulled in over 62 million dollars. Pitting
Superman vs Hercules.

But now God's Not Dead again and this time God is going to court

http://godsnotdeadthemovie.com/

quote:

ABOUT THE MOVIE
From the college classroom of GOD’S NOT DEAD to the public square in GOD’S NOT DEAD 2, the name of Jesus is welcomed less with each passing day. If Christians don’t take a stand today, will we even have an option tomorrow?

Welcome back to Hope Springs … home not only of Hadleigh University, but also Martin Luther King Jr. High School. That’s where beloved teacher Grace Wesley, a strong Christian, helps her students understand and enjoy history.

When Brooke, a hurting student grieving the loss of her brother, reaches out to Grace, their coffee-shop conversation leads to Grace sharing the hope she finds in Christ. However, when Brooke asks an honest question about Jesus in the classroom, Grace’s reasoned response lands her in big trouble—almost before she finishes giving her answer.

With the principal and superintendant joining forces with a zealous civil liberties group, Grace faces an epic court case that could cost her the career she loves and expel God from the classroom—and the public square—once and for all!

Featuring an all-star cast, GOD’S NOT DEAD 2—the highly anticipated sequel to the hit movie of 2014—opens in theaters April 1, 2016.

The battle is just beginning ...

The choice of release date is special because April 1st is considered Atheist Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6lG4GeEMI

The cast is impressive

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina Teenage Witch)
Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters),
Jesse Metcalfe (Dallas),
PureFlix CEO David A.R. White (God’s Not Dead),
Hayley Orrantia (The Goldbergs),
Sadie Robertson (Duck Dynasty)
Robin Givens (Head of The Class)
Maria Canals-Barrera (Cristela)
and the late Fred Thompson (Law & Order) in one of his final film appearances star alongside cameos by Pat Boone and Ray Wise (Robocop). It will be released on April 1, 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

yeah salem the op is pretty pathetic lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm not sure they can play this gag again. The smart thing would be to start mixing in elements of another genre, like sports ("There's no rule that says a Christian can't play basketball"), and then if that works keep doing the same thing but with a different sport and eventually we can get to the God's Not Dead Buddies where you just cash in once a year.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When this movie came out, viewers were encouraged to text "God's not dead" to everyone in their contact list. In order to remind people that God was, in fact, not dead.

I got one from a woman I'd slept with years ago, we reconnected and had sex and then we never spoke again lol

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
So who's playing the US Marine who was also Albert Einstein?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
They should see their faith tested as was done in Bone Tomahawk and Green Inferno.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Of course God isn't dead, he's not real.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM7_fqNoDCU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
They should have just released a remastered version of If Footmen Tire You, What Will Horses Do. It'd be more topical.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i got to Ernie Hudson before i realized that "impressive" was the overstatement of the year

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

walgreenslatino posted:

I got one from a woman I'd slept with years ago, we reconnected and had sex and then we never spoke again lol

Do not thee "lol" at this miracle the lord bestowed upon you.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
When are we getting Heaven is for Real 2: Hell is for Real

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

He's STILL not dead?!??

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
if you want me to watch a christian movie it's gonna need angels with flaming swords and demons and fights like in dbz but better.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFX4fmldZFs

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Pat Boone better cameo with his cover of Holy Diver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlt6POm-lc

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Archer666 posted:

Really wasn't ready for my day to begin like this :stare:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Archer666 posted:

when i die play this at my funeral to show my family how much the world had made me suffer

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
is it mlk jr high or mlkjr high

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

notZaar posted:

Of course God isn't dead, he's not real.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Fishy Joe posted:

No spoilers please. I like going into movies with a certain amount of suspense.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I bet the principal and superintendent are going to be in a gay relationship then get AIDS and die because that's what Jesus does to the homos

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

walgreenslatino posted:

When this movie came out, viewers were encouraged to text "God's not dead" to everyone in their contact list. In order to remind people that God was, in fact, not dead.

My friends and I watched this poo poo as a joke earlier this year. Now every once in a while I'll get a text that says "God's Hot Bread" "God's Not Wed" or "God Got Head" etc etc. Spreading the message :angel:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Archer666 posted:

Nice leather vest.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Ernie Hudson no!! :(

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
Ray Wise is way too self-aware for this poo poo. I look forward to seeing him make a mockery of the proceedings.

Slartibuttfest
Sep 20, 2014
There needs to be an Allahs not dead

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
FACT: Christians are the most persecuted group in the history of the United States.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

God's Not Dead 2: The Holy Ghost Dimension.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lamebot posted:

FACT: Christians are the most persecuted group in the history of the United States.
dad, did you have too much miller lite again?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

2 God 2 Not Dead.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hail SATAN

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Moridin920 posted:

Hail SATAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwllq0fBLs

naem
May 29, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

if you want me to watch a christian movie it's gonna need angels with flaming swords and demons and fights like in dbz but better.

Yeah I would watch that

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

xtians always stealin poo poo. hebrews, pagans, punk rock...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
God's Not Dead 3: Nietzsche's Revenge

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Knight posted:

The smart thing would be to start mixing in elements of another genre, like sports ("There's no rule that says a Christian can't play basketball")

They already did this with When the Game Stands Tall, the inspiring underdog story of an undefeated team with a record-setting winning streak who needs Jesus' help to deal with the trauma of actually losing a game.

Sleeveless fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Nov 6, 2015

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Fishy Joe posted:

milk junior

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

This summer
In a world of dead gods
One God
(Still) isn't dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wurzag posted:

This summer
In a world of dead gods
One God
(Still) isn't dead

Mark was just an ordinary guy, with an ordinary job. And then one day...
"G-g-g-God?"
From the people that brought you American Sniper comes a film about ... life.
*montague of people smiling, crying, hugging, emotions*
HE
IS
NOT
DEAD
God's not dead 2. This time, he's alive. Again.

Rated R

• Locked thread