Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Got to love the student plastics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

that corner goal is not getting old

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

The least they could have done is agreed on a consistant upper/lower case system

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

lmao this is fully sick liverpool are down to nothing

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Frankly its made them look a bit silly

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
More injuries would be fun, let's see what kinda abominable team can be put out next match

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

bet thats not the first time there was german shite on their chest

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

If Klopp uses a team selection like this again, I'm going to start a drinking game in which you have to take a drink every time the BBC commentary uses the phrase "young lads".

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Gorn Myson posted:

If Klopp uses a team selection like this again, I'm going to start a drinking game in which you have to take a drink every time the BBC commentary uses the phrase "young lads".

That has to qualify as assisted suicide in any civilized nation.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Eh, this has been good. We've got one first team player out there so it's nice to see the youngsters. I'd like to see the same team put out if there is a replay tbh.

Edit: glad that Exeter will get money from the replay.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
We can feel a bit hard done by there

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I was watching the game on the dodgy iPlayer stream on my mates laptop so I can't say much about it except lol Bogdan and lol Benteke. Thought Kent and Smith looked okay though.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

I was watching the game on the dodgy iPlayer stream on my mates laptop so I can't say much about it except lol Bogdan and lol Benteke. Thought Kent and Smith looked okay though.

Tex was the standout for me. Kent, Ojo and Smith were all decent too. Illori looked okay but he'll get bullied by a physical side.

Enrique, Benteke and Bogdan were awful. Which is hilarious given they were the most experienced players on the pitch.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Big Ben was the worst, by far. I understand that it might not be very motivating to play with kids on a pitch like that but at least try to look like you care. It got better towards the end, but he was bad. Real bad. Tex, Smith, Kent and Ojo looked promising enough. I remember when I saw Smith come on at Stamford Bridge in his debut (I believe). He looked like a fish out of water, but he's definitely developing.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
It was really weird when, as captain, Benteke took off and didn't celebrate when Smith scored the equalizer. I mean it's the kid's first goal and nothing.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Maybe he just wanted to get the game restarted because they were drawing with a League 2 side and even this poo poo Liverpool side shouldn't be doing that.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I had considered that, but there were 20 minutes left. The *grab the ball and start sprinting back to the center line* is annoying sometimes, if that's what he was actually doing.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Benteke obviously hates white people.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paddyb posted:

I had considered that, but there were 20 minutes left. The *grab the ball and start sprinting back to the center line* is annoying sometimes, if that's what he was actually doing.

Trying to get the game restarted quickly so you can win it is annoying, got it.

Adding that to liverpoolfandelusions.txt

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Shrapnig posted:

Maybe he just wanted to get the game restarted because they were drawing with a League 2 side and even this poo poo Liverpool side shouldn't be doing that.
This is what I thought too tbh

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Paddyb posted:

lol

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Wycombe vs Aston Villa is gonna be interesting

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Fluo posted:

Wycombe vs Aston Villa is gonna be interesting

Wycombe is my hometown and let me tel you, I think the chair boys can do it. Come on you chair boys.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Machinegunboyo posted:

Wycombe is my hometown and let me tel you, I think the chair boys can do it. Come on you chair boys.

that's millwall haha

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

It's been absolutely chucking it down in Eastleigh for the past few days and there's more rain predicted. Wouldn't be surprised if this one is called off.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Cars parked all up the hill at Adam's Park. That brings back memories.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Machinegunboyo posted:

How many years is it since that sponsorship and still it persists?

I worked at Verco. For 2 days.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Dudley posted:

How many years is it since that sponsorship and still it persists?

I worked at Verco. For 2 days.

It dates back to the years when Wycombe was relevant and produced a lot of furniture and chairs but now all we produce is terrorists ftl

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Fun Fact: The beloved Matt Bloomfield on the pitch in the beautful light and navy blue kit is the very same Matt Bloomfield who writes those lovely articles you don't read on the BBC sports page about the life as a footballer

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
That wasn't good.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
did micah richards crock himself after scoring, has he compressed his 'be good, get injured' routine from three or four matches into mere moments now?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

up the chair boys

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

did micah richards crock himself after scoring, has he compressed his 'be good, get injured' routine from three or four matches into mere moments now?

he did, he has

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
\__

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

the stream im using is in spanish but is by far the clearest and most stable bootleg stream i have ever used

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Bogan Krkic posted:

up the chair boys

this, so many times this!!!!!!

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Bogan Krkic posted:

the stream im using is in spanish but is by far the clearest and most stable bootleg stream i have ever used
embarrassing that uve never had the one stream to rule them all

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

BT are talking it up but that was a pretty poo poo goal rolled past Wycombe's only goalie without a bus pass.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bogan Krkic posted:

english if you want it http://gstreams.tv/streams.php/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That is a whole lot of holding.

• Locked thread