Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hihohe posted:

Look I dont care who you are. Lipstick and mustaches dont mix. You get one or the other.

Postal Parcel posted:

Sigh, you foolish uncultured swine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Postal Parcel posted:

I'd also like to mention that this isn't a fetish, it's empowering

I remember this. It showed up on my Facebook. I was like "No..... nooooooo. ....." :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Is that Boober Fraggle?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Hey, if a dude wants to show off his spread eagle legs with hot pink high heels, all the more power to him.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's the view you'd have if you had sex with him.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I think I'll just :nws: these

http://imgur.com/T6XKVke

http://imgur.com/1BytH81

http://imgur.com/4SxUJf6

http://imgur.com/DtR9G8u

And then some hilarious

http://imgur.com/44HrE7h

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Something about a bunch of people agreeing to do portraits with the dildo machines they're trying to patent, I think.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Noooo the kitten is innocent. :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Cleavage up to your chin is quite an accomplishment.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

They're being unique and quirky.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Giuseppe • 6 days ago
I like this post because it touches a point that always annoys me.
Whenever there is an accident / bombing / attack / plane crash etc. the comments are always: There are several casualties including women and children, or Including women, children and elders. Nobody gives a f**k about adult males. As an adult male, this is finally getting on my nerves after hearing it for a thousand times.

Lol that guy is almost aware but then takes the wrong path at the end. Adult men are the default human beings. It's the aberrations from default that get special mention. Wouldn't it be nice if women were no longer equal but separate that it no longer gets mentioned? Of course. But that's not what this guy is saying.

And complaining that the deaths of children is considered more tragic by society is really hosed up.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I would have bought the gently caress out of that mermaid dolphin fairy decorative plate when I was 11.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I want to believe it's ironic cosplay but I know in my hear that it is not.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Seriously? Someone loving jerks it to the Angry Beavers? Is nothing sacred anymore!?

And right now someone is out there jerking to your anger over Angry Beaver jerking.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's honestly as bad as neck fungus and seeping legs.

There are just some pictures that shouldn't be posted all over, for our sanity.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That picture is now infinitely worse having read this thread.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I finally saw a hoverboard in real life. And it look loving stupid.

The thing was, it was indoors at a very small university that's only 3 stories and never take more than 10 minutes to walk across. And she couldn't go anywhere fast because it was busy and the halls were packed. So she kept having to stop. Then she took the elevator. I know some disabled people or people with carts etc who get really annoyed when able-bodied people take up the one single elevator in the school. It's an unwritten taboo and you don't do it unless you physically cannot take the stairs at all. Using some dumb fad gizmo doesn't count. It just makes you a horrible lazy rear end in a top hat.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Utah has such a wonderful, interesting landscape and I'm sad it's such a hosed up state in so many ways.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

BrigadierSensible posted:

Impalas are African. These anthropomorphised animals aren't practicing racial purity.

It's a gemsbok, which are from South Africa. He's an apartheid furry.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

:gonk: Oh, God. I just realized why that name seemed so familiar. She's good friends with my ex-roommate. Every time I know someone IRL mentioned on the forums, it's always in the AUG thread.

Same here! My friend dated on of the most infamous MRAs on the internet. I didn't even realize it was him at first because any time I was around him I was wasted as gently caress and never really developed a recognition of his face. It wasn't until people started posting his name that I realized it was him. Davis Aurini. I only met him twice. He was really into Rule 34 of kids movies, and surprising people with it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

B-but... thread fodder. Also, I live in Toronto, I can't avoid it.

Yeah and being in Calgary means I get the opposite end of the horrible humans spectrum. My father-in-law unironically hopes Trump will win. :smith:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Please tell me how prostitutes exploit men.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Drugged big cats make me sad. :smith:

I searched (My city) Star Wars

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

An old friend just showed up on my Facebook feed!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

bradzilla posted:

whitepeoplechristmascard.jpg

All of those animals look ashamed, and rightly so. I feel sorry for them.

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 03:35 on Dec 22, 2015

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

my cat is norris posted:

How are there so many of these delusioned girls out there who actually make it to Japan? :psyduck:

There's an equal amount of delusioned guys going there to find a perfect demure Japanese girlfriend and live like a king with his vast knowledge of animes and mangas. Western women don't know what they're missing!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My legs are consistently bruised because I have depth perception problems thanks to my glasses so I'm constantly walking into things and tripping over poo poo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

He sure showed that motion sensor! What a cool guy!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

mostlygray posted:

Or, you could go play basketball/soccer/football/ultimate/throw rocks at crows/hackysack with your kid. Good for both of you and doesn't include shaming them. Also, crows are assholes.

Kale...

The crows were assholes because you threw rocks at them, you dipshit. If you were nice to them and gave them food, they probably would have brought you shiny presents.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

twistedmentat posted:

What the hell is this gobbelygook? I know its a classic, but I have never been able to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Other than the "i'm so much smarter than everyone, and i'm soooooo modest"
http://i.imgur.com/Byg7K5p.jpg

Based on stuff I've heard about the Crusades and other large military campaigns of the, I bet basing your life on Knights you'd probably get to chow down on a serf here and there.
http://i.imgur.com/oBnhKKn.png

Why do you link everything you post?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm the badly shaved chinstrap that makes his face look too small

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Scathach posted:

E: also I'd hang out with the werewolf chick who drinks and whose fursona also drinks. Furries might be weird but you can't argue with a cute girl and Jack Daniels.

gently caress quote is not edit.

Yeah she seems like the fun kind of crazy rather than sad crazy, I would party with her.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Non Serviam posted:

Pretty much. How sad are the people who go "it's a furry, she has a fursona, but she cute so... M'lady"

Not many straight guys use princess as a name, but I won't judge them if they want to. Doesn't make me one, though.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

It's a wedding cake topper

I've never understood why this joke is so commonly accepted. If you hate married life than just don't get married. Problem solved.

Also the whole concept of men being gigantic children who need mother replacements has always irked me too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm grandma's folding chair

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Vapes are treated the same as cigarettes at my workplace as per city bylaw and when we remind users they can't use them they get so much more indignant than smokers. They blow vapor in our faces and act like complete assholes. The smokers usually apologize. Every vaper has treated us like poo poo. Every single one.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Darth123123 posted:

Can you be non AU or G and attend one? :shrug:

https://youtu.be/jjrVg7eRHrc

Larp gave us Unicorns LA which is a rock solid classic so I can't hate it entirely.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Mans posted:

First Time Growing Out a Beard (4 Months)

Is his head on upside down :confused:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Scathach posted:

And you're probably the most uninspired troll on the forum.

Anyway,

WHAT THE gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Verisimilidude posted:

No one cares about what you do with your body until you're fat and gross, especially if you're a girl.

LMAO you posted this in THIS thread of all places

• Locked thread