Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
For reasons I can't get into I put "fast.plus" into my google chrome browser and it brought me to a site that asked me if I needed fast cash. I clicked that yes indeed, I needed fast cash (this is a lie, but I would like some) but then things happened and now my brain hurts. Can someone explain please?

Something is coming soon, I'm told. Is that my cash? Or is it viruses maybe? Should I reformat my cheeseburgers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why did you post this thread when you could have posted the breakfast soup thread I asked for hours ago :mad:

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Sell your body

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

Why did you post this thread when you could have posted the breakfast soup thread I asked for hours ago :mad:

Tell me more about breakfast soup, and who are you, and who am? I am ethically opposed to the concept of soup. But I want to learn more. About soup and how to get the cash money.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I wanted to talk about how soup is really good as a breakfast food because you often wake up thirsty.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sheep-Goats posted:

I wanted to talk about how soup is really good as a breakfast food because you often wake up thirsty.

You also often have to pee when you wake up.

Do the math.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

The Indian penis pill market is at an all time high my man. Get in the game

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Sheep-Goats posted:

this is a really good idea

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i want some cash

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I just click those "YOU ARE THE MILLIONTH VISTER to this site" popups

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i got an iphone 6s+ for $1

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
a soup drive through place would probably be a pretty good idea. obviously it would serve "breakfast soups" before 11:00 am (dont steal my idea please)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's a hell of a long button text dude.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Go to china and buy a thousands dollars worth of fake Iphones then sell them on the streets of America to poor people

Montfleury
Oct 25, 2015
If you don't cook your scrambled eggs, it's technically a breakfast soup. It's great for quick weight loss, too, although the hospital bills can get a bit onerous.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
soup is salty though

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Germstore posted:

soup is salty though

i have bad news fro yu friend. that soup...... was my cum :twisted:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sheep-Goats posted:

A bowl of cereal with milk is pretty much soup actually.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

A bowl of cereal with milk is pretty much soup actually.

No.

No.

No.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ballass posted:

a soup drive through place would probably be a pretty good idea. obviously it would serve "breakfast soups" before 11:00 am (dont steal my idea please)

Brb. Buying a food truck.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
that was just a gif i posted op

you cant click it

• Locked thread