Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Hello Santa, my name is Plage of HatThat Old Tree.

Gift Preferences: I'm going to be really difficult this year and say I'm mostly cool with just whatever. Nothing's burning a hole in my brain. I am a fan of RPGs, old and new; PDF or PoD is fine by me. I have enough dice. I'm not into minis or painting. I don't drink or smoke. I have cats. If you want to get me a movie, please only send ones that are really really good, or super terrible.

Please do not give money to Games Workshop, Zak, Pundit, Raggi, Skarka, Desborough, Varg, or anyone similar. (But still give me a present! :v:)

General Location: Kansas, USA.

Vow, Solemn: I swear on every thetan in my body I will not give in to my SP Grinch engrams.

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Nov 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Plague of Hats has a new username, and that username is me! I've also emailed Sir Santa.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Thanks to how expensive cats can be sometimes, I won't be able to order my Santee's gift for a week and a half.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Amazon cheer savings borgs have been deployed to my designated target. Christmas joy should arrive as two separate packages, probably on different days.

That Old Tree fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Dec 4, 2015

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I'm informed that both parts of my gift have been delivered. This is confusing, since I could've sworn they were being shipped separately, and one of them wasn't supposed to arrive until a day or two after the other. But now it looks like they were shipped together?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

jassi007 posted:

Hooray for Sunday delivery! Both gifts did indeed arrive in one package. Thank you so much for the loot! These games will get a ton of play.

Huzzah! Murray Xmas!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

That deck box is really cool. Do you know where it came from?

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Leperflesh posted:

That Old Tree, you have a gift marked as Delivered (via tracking). Did you get it?

Yes, got it! I'll try to do pictures tomorrow.

Thanks, SoundNinja! The rummy cards are perfect for New Year's with our friends, and the movie looks diabetic!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

TheSoundNinja posted:

I hope you like it! "Ringing Bell" is one of those films that should be watched and discussed - it's deep, but not appropriate for kiddos to watch alone.

Uh, yeah, wow, that was way not what I assumed based on the box. Very cool, though!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

poo poo I think I didn't post my pictures. Probably because I tried and tried but couldn't get a good cat inspection. So here's my crappy pic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

It felt kind of dickish to say "iunno, whatever" but I really didn't have anything in mind, and what I got was a pleasant surprise. Nowadays all the stuff I know I want that I can't buy immediately is not priced for Secret Santaing, but I'm pretty cool with that since I've gotten some neat surprises even when I was really specific about what I wanted.

• Locked thread