Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYgwTn5sy44

Your typical video game person, or gamer, in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
It this ironic like the Magic the Gathering nerd guy or what

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
It really comes with a fridge. I also saw Doritos but where's the dew? 2/10

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

That guy wasn't a midget, just fat and hairy. I'm pretty disappointed right now.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Would Blizzcon be considered a good or bad terror attack target?

Good: could possibly cripple infrastructure by eliminating most Linux admins in one shot.

Bad: who gives a gently caress about the shitlords attending Blizzcon?. It would be doing America a favor.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSbtKWYEvw

auto loaded a video of an attractive girl opening stuff which is slightly more understandable. attractive girl who owns a dog she won't walk and lets it poo poo on the carpet and then films videos with said dog poo poo laying on the carpet.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ew

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I've been mis-sold. You owe me a midget OP.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
that guy looks exactly like i expected him to holy poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

pr0p posted:

auto loaded a video of an attractive girl opening stuff which is slightly more understandable. attractive girl who owns a dog she won't walk and lets it poo poo on the carpet and then films videos with said dog poo poo laying on the carpet.

dude are those the turds on the right side of the screen?

if so thats fuckin barfo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I aint got time for no games no more

I think this is a good thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
WELL, maybe on like sundays, maybe

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hashtag GBS posted:

dude are those the turds on the right side of the screen?

if so thats fuckin barfo

that's hosed up

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Chrs Gry posted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is the saddest thing ive seen since i looked in the mirror 5 minutes ago

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That dude is married Lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a lot of fat hairy guys are married

most of america are fat hairy guys

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i love that we exist in such a deeply entrained consumerist ritual that fictional advertising in a videogame results in real world demand

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
gonna go to target and get some nuka cola to put in my call of duty fridge brb

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
what if aliens can watch our youtubes? they'll think the earth is full of juicy food that can't defend itself

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

That fridge looks really small for even a mini fridge or is that guys stomach just throwing it out of proportion

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

That fridge looks really small for even a mini fridge or is that guys stomach just throwing it out of proportion

Lol like COD would spend any money on anything.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

COD III looks like the best game of 2012

Two zombie games, passable but :geno: graphics

Everything about it just feels like watching videos of a cool game from a few years ago

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Vermintide is the best fps of 2015.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

Everything about it just feels like watching videos of a cool game from a few years ago
thats the entire video game industry atm

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

Vermintide is the best fps of 2015.

Yeah this

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

pr0p posted:

She's like Judy Tenuta on crack. I think she might be suffering from toxoplasmosis.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

pr0p posted:

That is a lot of poo poo. It must have been over the course of a week, so it's not like it did a poo poo just before she started filming and she didn't see. Wowowowowo.

lonesomedwarf posted:

this is the saddest thing ive seen since i looked in the mirror 5 minutes ago

lol same

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
also did they not have frames that fit her face?? that must be loving annoying not being able to see properly because YOUR GLASSES ARE OBSTRUCTING YOUR VISION

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Zzulu posted:

thats the entire video game industry atm

gently caress, that reminds me of wayyy back when I was like 11 reading Wizard magazine and comicbook fans were constantly bitching about changes in their favorite comics and it basically came down to THIS IS WHAT WE LIKE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING, even though that meant it was repetitive poo poo

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

pr0p posted:

it infuriates me when "attractive" girls pretend to be gamers in order to make money off of nerds. it's so transparent that it's insulting.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

it infuriates me when "attractive" girls pretend to be gamers in order to make money off of nerds. it's so transparent that it's insulting.

dude she's totally a gamer. you see all that dog poo poo on her carpet?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
much like goatse, the most surprising thing about this dude is the wedding ring, another lucky gal i guess you could say

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

sluggo is mad posted:

much like goatse, the most surprising thing about this dude is the wedding ring, another lucky gal i guess you could say

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:captainpop:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A lot of this is sort of cool, and I would probably bang that nerdy girl while weirdo watched his animes in the other room

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

This is the humanity that we are a part of. Also

Chrs Gry posted:

Please look forward to my unboxing of a midget in the near future.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

I would probably bang his animes

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

sluggo is mad posted:

honestly he seems more worthy of a wedding ring than the lady with feces all over her room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

A lot of this is sort of cool, and I would probably bang that nerdy girl while weirdo watched his animes in the other room

I think you mean have sex with her and seven other guys, while he speedruns games at a convention.

• Locked thread