Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

E-Tank posted:

That was the thing I was wondering myself. Did the judge state outright 'This is a christian group and therefore is the right choice' or did he say 'this group has volunteered to take you' or some stupid poo poo like that?

I was mainly wondering if this group has any prior history of homophobic behavior. That in itself would make for a strong case against both the state and the group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

VitalSigns posted:

I don't think there should be this weird lawless zone where you get to tell people that you're treating their medical and psychological problems and get their trust and obedience, but you don't have to follow any standards and you get to say "no it's just bible camp lol" when your quack treatments harm them.

Certainly not if the state is going to be officially recognizing your program as a legitimate method of rehabilitation.

• Locked thread