Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't even get to the Customers section of the op before I decided that your stupid employers don't give a gently caress about being a good store as long as they keep getting a steady flow, that's why they have you and the broken woman working there, two idiots willing to sign away their rights and work in bad conditions lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol I caught up with the thread and it's pretty awesome, I like how Window's employer decided they could just cut him to 20 hours a week and get him to keep coming in for 40 39 60 now!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, it sounds like they cut his (official) hours from 39 to 20 then immediately asked him to come in and work 8 hours for free hahaha America is awesome

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

He is CONSIDERING putting in his 2 weeks instead of immediately just not showing up for work and spending the day looking for a job literally anywhere else that doesn't treat him like a literal slave.

Like not even joking, Wage Slave is ABOVE you, Windows98, your boss won't even let you rise to that level ahaha

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

STOP GOING TO loving "WORK" WINDOWS

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Haha he's being taken advantage of even more-so than is customary in his country, in his part of the country, and in his line of work

Good advice isn't mean, even if it's in CAPS LOCKs

I'd rather Windows had a better lovely job so that he can one day afford a tattoo removal and a therapist for whatever happened with that shovel or whatever, even if it means you don't get your slice of life stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gilganixon posted:

your avatar is detrimental to the completely correct thing you are saying. if it was still miles o'brien dodging laser shots it'd be read like fatherly advice from the trusty old transporter chief, buit instead it's just a mean old shark in a suit pushing people around again

On the other hand Miles O'Brien is the Star Trek equivalent to Windows, only with a worse home life, so I think a drunk shark is more reputable

Look at me giving serious advice in GBS though haha, burn that place to the ground, Windows (only half serious now)! :D

• Locked thread