Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

send gay socks as a form of harassment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I'm not a lawyer, but here in Australia all crimes are illegal, but only the ones you get caught and arrested for. It's a pretty good deal.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I don't know if the Crime Zone is any good but this tourist promotional material promises a whole lot of crime
I have a gigantic poster of that image.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
e; new

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
All crime is legal when the Democrats are in power, everyone knows that

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I reported all of this to the police and they made me a junior deputy. They gave me a plastic badge and everything and now I'm coming for you

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Cuckoo posted:

If you want to move a step up from banning posters you hate and outright kill them instead, sell them phenazepam

Da Joose is Loose and it's killed at least one idiot goon so far

that link posted:

thejooseisloose posted:
Benn lurking and following this thread since day1. Experience with compo stuff....holy poo poo where to begin. I tried just a little and it was great. Slept most of the day. Few weeks later monday, i try a little more. I wake up tuesday night with a broken arm from crashing my motorcycle in a parking lot,, walk 30 miles the wrong direction home, in the middle of the night, Cop pulls me aside and wis wondering where I'm going (home No ID No money, no cellphone, but keys thankfully), I fail a sobriety test as it as 30 or so out raining and I was cold shivering so i think i got some leniancy. Thankfully he gave me a lift. Wakup wednesday to an email that said if I wasn't in the hospital i was fired, and my fiances father called and said if I called her again he'd get a restraining order.

Now i find out that despite being in the hospital, I'm still fired. Learn from my lesson folks, you will loose the love of your life and despite being a week later have no idea why. Loose your job, and in a month or so your apartment. I have basically no where to go.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Holy poo poo, what a moron. It's lose, not loose.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

I was thinking about doing some crime and really getting into the whole crime thing, but I believe it's illegal to make crimes in the county where I live (Jackson county). Do any of you have experience creating crimes, and is it legal where you are? What are the preferred crimes you like to do? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

as a matter of fact it is legal where i live, in somalia

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I don't know if the Crime Zone is any good but this tourist promotional material promises a whole lot of crime

i played that game a long time ago. it was pretty awesome, especially metal man's stage. always ran out of crash bombs in that stupid room though so i never finished it...

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Ok hear me out Lowtax. . .I know that we have a rough history but we can do this.

we do this

We rob

We rob Legend of Asia.

We steal all of their delicous sushis and cash and tips from the waitstaff and crab rangoons.

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
here is a song about a crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STfFCjCCXGw

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

...there is a rap song about wanting to rob a Dollar Store

absolute last thing I was expecting today!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

when you're lovers in a dangerous time
kinda get to feeling that your loves a crime

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Hello I live in Indianapolis and crime is illegal here but people do it all the time anyway, we're one of the crimiest cities in the nation, god bless.

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
No blood for socks!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
does drawing a swastika with human feces count as a crime?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Harald posted:

No I think that's art.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Harald posted:

Mental illness is not a crime, don't believe the neurofascists

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Otisburg posted:

That pussy's playing with fire. There's precident:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial

Oh, poo poo.

In our country the cat would get a jury of his peers, so there would be a bunch of cats in suits on the jury. The cat lawyer would basically walk over to the stand and start playing with a ball of yarn, lightly tapping it at first, flipping over on it's back, pausing ~12 minutes, then spazzing out unnanounced and tearing rear end out of the court room.

Like, gently caress this justice system, I'm out. Lawyer cat, boom shaka laka.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Did you want to do crimes alone?

Cuz if not... there is always a goonheist!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
crime is okay if you have a lot of money

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just war crimes, and those are legal if you win

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i live in a pirate shanty town in somalia so no crime is not actually illegal here it is very cool and good

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
crime, by definition, is illegal where i live

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i found out firsthand that crime does in fact pay pretty well and they actually will take steps to punish you if caught which is unfortunate as crime is good and fun

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the great deceiver posted:

i found out firsthand that crime does in fact pay pretty well and they actually will take steps to punish you if caught which is unfortunate as crime is good and fun

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Is there a list of all crimes somewhere that I can consult?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

you should probably talk to whats-his-name. You know, your lawyer

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Lowtax posted:

yes its called the us penal code

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what kind of crimes are you looking to get into? your post is pretty vague from the sounds of things. have you really thought this through are you doing it just because your friends are doing it?

anyways man i only really kno about petty crimes like drug related crimes maybe a little theft here and there, you know the deal. nothing "big."

aight lemme know.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

yes its called the us penal code

That doesn't include state and local laws smarty pants. What about interpol and maritime law? Sheesh, way to law.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
just shoot me an email and let's do this

notacop@mostatepolice.gov

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Dave_Indeed posted:

That doesn't include state and local laws smarty pants. What about interpol and maritime law? Sheesh, way to law.

i know but its a good jumping off point

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

just shoot me an email and let's do this

notacop@mostatepolice.gov

lol. you think cops know the law

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

nomadologique posted:

what kind of crimes are you looking to get into? your post is pretty vague from the sounds of things. have you really thought this through are you doing it just because your friends are doing it?
I haven't really thought it out yet, I just know it has to be something that doesn't involve running or lifting heavy objects. Also maybe something I could do in my sleep? Can you crime during sleep?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lowtax you seem cut out for fraud. Try that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

Lowtax you seem cut out for fraud. Try that.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Lowtax posted:

I haven't really thought it out yet, I just know it has to be something that doesn't involve running or lifting heavy objects. Also maybe something I could do in my sleep? Can you crime during sleep?

You can definitely crim ein your sleep my man, I have just the crime for you: it's called smurfing, and it's when you use malware to turn a bunch of strangers' computers into a network to spam dickpill ads to other strangers via email. These dickpill ads contain more links to more malware, adding yet more computers to your network.

I don't know how this is profitable but I'm sure somebody could hel pyou out with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Do you want to kno wmore?? >>>

• Locked thread