Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Donnerberg posted:

Trust Jack, because that's the sort of terrible life choice a guy like Rhys would make under pressure.

Pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Or are they? That guy seems pretty tall, and he is wearing an overcoat.

I now have the hilarious visual of the kidnapper being Sasha riding on Vaughn's shoulders

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Fwoderwick posted:

Life Is Strange ultimately ended the way I wanted, this one though is making me video game nervous.

Both options end in an amazing sequence here.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Edmond Dantes posted:

Become who you were meant to be. Rule.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Plus we can't forget the intro song for this episode

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
I'm confused. I could of sworn the credits start if you accept Jack's offer with a zoom out from Jack's office to show the entire station as The Top starts playing...

(Or am I confusing it with some of the recap starting next episode)

I've played through this game 3 times now with different friends and different choices and I can say one thing: accepting Jack's offer leads to some great bits to start episode 5.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Suspicious Cook posted:

I don't remember if I revealed myself to her or not, but I definitely know I tased her. She had it coming.

If you spare Yvette she does show up later, though it's not much more than a cameo.

Really, Borderlands seems to be one of the better Telltale games in regards to reflecting your choices. Especially near the end (you'll see)

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Edmond Dantes posted:

If only she would get hit by an atmosphere-heated Butt Stallion.

Lilith is the one we want to die horribly. Maya's chill.

EDIT: /\ they kill several in BL2. No idea if one is the same guy or not.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Nekomimi-Maiden posted:

I vote for Vaughn, roided out and toughened up by his harsh experiences on Pandora, listening to the stories of the two to determine which if either betrayed him!

Vaughn does seem the most obvious choice, doesn't he?

When I played, I really suspected it was Marcus (since he hadn't shown up except through narration) after the vault or Vaughn.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
The third member matters less but we need Janey and Athena

Still select Felix for the scene though.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

IMJack posted:

I gotta wonder, if we told him to self-destruct way back in the first episode, how would that change everything.

you just get a second loaderbot (remember Yvette had two prepped) with the same AI that's a bit miffed about the others sacrifice

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

GlyphGryph posted:

It doesn't have a sustainable population, I don't think? It just started off really really big. It's not like we haven't seen several abandoned cities and towns at this point, we're now down a Hyperion and however much of the first town was hit by a moonshot. I don't even think it's been all that long since they gave up on the planet and stopped shipping people to it, probably less than a decade?

Yeah, you have to keep in mind both Dahl and Atlus brought a poo poo ton of people to Pandora at the peak of their exploitation of the planet.

It's basically like the gold rush, except most people got left behind after the resources dried up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
Battleborn is basically a flop. The player counts have dropped below the bomb that was Battlefield Hardline already

• Locked thread