Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
You learn from experience when it is okay to fart and not. As you get older you learn its better not to chance it as much and just do it on a toilet.

Also was it that bad you couldnt take some soap to your undies and wash it in the sink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Just make sure you wiped properly and wash your hands. THen get on home. No one will know if you just act normal.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

I can't go home. I'm traveling to Oklahoma for work. I still have 2 hours ahead of me.

Oh dear...

Well hope you have a change on you. Have a safe trip.

Also, plenty of elligble bachelors in this thread OP. And they already know you poo poo yourself.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
You eventually learn when its dangerous I found at about 28 was when sharts started to become a danger too honestly. I'm 2 years your senior. But if your soon to be gas feels weighty or like its more than air don't risk it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Baba Ganoush posted:

as in, this is a daily/hourly thing for me but I don't make a thread about it

Not all of us can live in the lap of luxury you clearly do.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I felt the urge to fart again but fortunately I was right outside Woodward so I just clenched until I got to a gas station so I could fart on the toilet. This turned out to be the right decision.

The stretch between Coldwater KS and Woodward OK is completely devoid of towns so I was worried I wouldn't make it.

Sounds like you're having some bad times on the road. At least you were prepared this time.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I don't even have any kids

There is no explanation for this nightmare

Age as we all get older our sphincters get less trustworthy and golden

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Weener Beater posted:

This was me on the drive back from Cabo San Lucas to San Francisco after eating a bad chicken sandwich. 8 hours of hell. I still owe my best friend for driving the whole way back.

if you had to walk home you would have been a dead man. Animals would have come upon your fecal trail and known you were sick and hunted you down.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I don't know who deg is but frankly I'd be shocked if s/he or any other goons have ever been to Greensburg.

heheh they've probably had the green sliders before tho.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i sharted on january 2nd, 2014. i remember the date because my first thought was that i barely made it 2 days into the new year without making GBS threads my pants.

lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, but loving laffo. I have still never shat my pants so I can halfway relate. I STILL feel smug as hell about having bowel control and constantly wonder what is wrong with you people.

One day it will happen. I pray for your sake it isn't on an important day or a busy day when you cannot escape and deal with it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

One of the cats had dragged a sock over his face.

Was that a tempt to comfort him? Lol

kinda sounds like he should have gone to the ER, jesus christ

One hell of a stomach flu.

Can we get an artistic rendering of his friend pooping and puking in the tub as a cat brings him a sock?

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 11, 2015

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

She drags tissues or cloth over anything she doesn't like the smell of. She most often did it immediately after the other cat took a rancid poo poo and no one was home to clean it.

She would use socks for that too if they were available.

lol I think shes going to need more than a sock for him. That's adorable.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I clamp down like a bear trap but it somehow wasn't enough this time

Oh my...
You're single you said? :buddy:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Moon Atari posted:

I've never sharted before but it seems I'm a little younger than the average age of shart onset. This thread has got me real worried so I've ordered one of these in, don't know if it works anally but better safe than sorry.

Buttplug will help more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
This thread got really dark and non sharty.

• Locked thread