Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

I knew a redneck guy who hated cats and would drive around in a pickup truck with a rifle and shoot any cats he came across. One time he shot and killed a guy's cat right on his front lawn, and the dude chased my friend into a wheatfield or cornfield or something before losing him.

He told he's probably shot around 50 stray cats and a handful of domestic ones. Happy hunting. #NoRegrets

If this is for real your friend is a oval office. Some sick gently caress in my area has been cutting cats IN HALF. Little kid found his cat on the front lawn in two pieces. Cats are cute and good and people should be nice to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Melmac posted:

What part of the country is this? Northeast US by any chance?

I'm actually in Canada, province of New Brunswick, very close to Maine. We also had someone put a bunch of cats in individual carriers and just huck them on the ground last winter. All the cats died. :( That sort of thing is just incomprehensibly cruel to me, man. Just because internet motherfuckers are down with cats doesn't mean everyone's nice to them. Also I agree that dude with the poo poo friend should have called the cops or at least broken all his poo poo friend's fat little fingers.

• Locked thread