Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Obvious fact that is often overlooked: No women wants your respect. They love bitterness and contempt. Here's a venn diagram to illustrate

Huh, didn't know all women were secretly Muslim. This Man Going His Own Way cracked the case!

Also, who doesn't want a dozen felines? Besides allergic people/people who dont' want their home to smell horrible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Buzkashi posted:

Using "felines" instead of "cats" has the same autistic weirdo vibe as using "females" instead of "women"

Maybe they want to keep 12 mountain lions or tigers or something? Although you could use cats there too.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

So this is a guy I knew in high school talking about Charlotte.

I'll probably have many more having grown up in the south.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

At least it isn't the Rothschilds

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

So the local newspaper had a nice editorial.

It got some of the usual transphobic bullshit in the comments, but one thread was bizarre.

I don't know if Phil Anderer is joking or just an elderly gentleman.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

11 babies? That's ridiculous. That's not even funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

How rude. They guy is just taking a break from following along with a Shakespeare audio book to answer his buddy called in on Skype on how to get the car in age of empires 2.