Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

hell, many people today think bullying is bad when, in fact, its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

theyve upped the number of permits this year but people dont think its enough. the pussys are multiplying at an alarming rate. everyone in the neighborhood has a story: gardens torn up, piles of scat in the backyard, car totaled when one bolted into the road at night. theres talk of bringing in crack snipers from new zealand to cull their numbers from the air. everyones a little on edge. we all worry about the pussification

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you leave that country, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell across the border, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Yo, imma blob posted:

Send your kids into the desert without food or water. When they return they will be men. Even the girls.

This is true.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

This thread made me think of The Chocolate War.

Then I remembered my 5th grade teacher recommended that to me. Why would a teacher recommend a book with kids jacking off onto mailboxes, to a child?

It is an award winning book.

its important to teach children at a young age that life isnt fair and underdogs dont actually win. i dont remember the mailbox part though

• Locked thread