Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
In, of course. Thanks so much for organizing!

Are we thinking about distributing a bit or just for internal consumption? If people are thinking of going that way I would want to put in money for some copies to put up for consignment at bookshop or two. It would probably be prudent to not put any specific mention of SA in there in that case...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Technically I am not the approved arbiter for 2015 or 2016 according to my title.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Whoops, I go for option 2.

Thoogsby posted:

Sorry, more design attempts.

I really like this minus the "A composition of...etc"

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Nov 18, 2015

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
I would prefer no words, personally. It's a disparate collection of images from many different people, there isn't much to be said other than "here are some pictures, we hope people like them (or not)"

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Aaaand just sent em in, 16bit 3000px tall rgb tiffs.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

ansel autisms posted:

Starting to look at all of your garbage today.

Enjoy your drinking.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ&hd=1

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

"that's me, no... that's me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
I'm giving my second copy to my grandmother.

• Locked thread