Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
shortly after I found out that I was secretly trying to destroy myself all the time, it occurred to me that its probably a good reason I attract the kinds of people who wanted the job. im a winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ive been feeding my wife a teaspoon of antifreeze every day for 3 years and its not working but at least she hasnt froze yet

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
She started talking about how awesome pre-murder sex is

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

wrong fucko, it's post murder sex that is awesome

From what I've read, the way to do it is so that the murder happens at exactly the moment of climax. You can practice on yourself, it's called auto-erotic asphyxiation and you should try it and let us know how it goes. Just make sure that you "go into the light!"

e: speling

Ivan Yurkinov fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 17, 2015

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
When I won the Euromillions and my hot wife who I never knew up to that point took my virginity in 3 days then married me a week after. No prenup it was one of her conditions on top of getting a new jeep and set of jewels every month.

Who cares had sex.

• Locked thread