Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Febreeze posted:

Non-Fraud teams
Patriots
Panthers
Cardinals
Vikings
Steelers

Fraud teams
Seahawks
Packers
Broncos
Saints
Jets
Bengals
Falcons

Okay teams
Raiders
Bills
Rams
Bears
Giants

poo poo
Everyone else

American Hero
TJ Yates

Vikings lost to the 49ers, Cards lost to St louis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

i mean the refs hosed up though

Pats fans get so salty about that because Luke grabbed Gronk on the last play. Never mind that the Patriots literally run pick plays all loving day that never get called and a series earlier had their offensive lineman leg whipping the Panthers defensive line (so much so that Johnson actually got injured). gently caress the patriots bunch of cry babies when their cheating doesn't get them the win.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I think my grossly outdated avatar proves my long-term commitment :colbert:

Jared Allen owns a whole lot still. I think my avatar proves my commitment to beating women (also being poor).

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jason Hatcher has come out and said that he thinks the redskins get bad calls against them because of their team name.

Man it must be rough to be treated differently by people in power because of your colours.

I dont think anyone else in society would no where hes coming from.

Poor bloke.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

zimbomonkey posted:

To the op-ed woman's credit, she wrote a second letter and said cam wrote her a really nice letter and she understands him and likes him now.

Cam Newton: dabbin on fools and converting haters

What he actually sent her was a photo of his smile.

• Locked thread