Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi give me a blue guy this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

No one trust Asiina

I'm trustworthy with those who trust me. You spent the whole day telling me to vote for the wrong person and got caught, don't cry about it now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am asiina on all possible platforms.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I actually have no interest in this anymore. People bitching and moaning about the first cycle and then everyone who actually managed to profit from it leaving totally killed any sort of fun from this.

Thanks for hosting Somber and for trying to make people happy, but take me out of the game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiina no!

I would have joined if I had known it was starting again

Take my place then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011