Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That comic stickman sure got owned by that cool and self-possessed stickgirl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Dely Apple posted:

Behead those who insult Kate Beaton

I think some of the snippy retards on reddit like this Kate Beaton person, therefore I will not like her.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

exethan posted:

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

lol jesus christ

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

this is why LF needs to stay dead forever

LF will never die until its horcrux is destroyed

: img of that guy from Harry Potter labelled D&D and he turns around and Voldemort is on the back of his head labelled LF :

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Baronjutter posted:

To be fair he made a lot of his worse comics early on, it's been 10 years, people change and have bad opinions corrected. Maybe he was a creepy gross nerd with terrible views on relationships and women at one point but he's grown out of it now? I don't know, I only ever see the "best" comics posted by nerd friends on facebook or on some nerd's office wall. Does he still have a very obvious chip on his shoulder about fee-males?

Well, that's the thing, alot of those guys 'grow' from "chip on shoulder about females" into "chip on shoulder about guy I used to be".

• Locked thread