Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

huh. anywhos, it looks like everyone is still safe. for now. i saw another article about how charlie sheen has contracted the deadly AIDS virus, for which there is not cure. apparently he got it by engaging in high-risk behaviors and sharing dirty needles with his drug buddies

do we know if he pozzed bree olsen's neg holes? if he did im gonna bomb something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i drank a ton of beer (was good) and ate alot of meat

whats his name

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

chinaman gay so what

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

iSheep posted:

I think she just wants the photo op to hurry the gently caress up so she can do her job.

yeah she should really get back to the set of glee. wtf is a jew hanging around in germany for anyway also is glee still on? remember glee that tv show

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

also jaws from the bond movies is totes creepin on her

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

im gonna post my impressions of that photo all night

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

ron jeremy is there too in a pilgrim hat. that seems like a p rad party

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

im actually a professor so :smug:

a professor of bad posting

*does turnaround jumper from like 30 ft*

*nothin but net*

:smugwizard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

it would be good to bomb these people into the "ground" as you say, however, we have to consider the potential loss of life and we would need to consult the "rules of engagement" as it relates to "people who are beheading people and blowing them up on videos that they show the entire world" i think we need to think seriously about whether or not they are a threat. as a champion of human life, i need to make sure that they are bad, before i decide if they are redeemable. hello, i would like to ask for your vote for president of the united states of america, i wont do anything because im afraid of making a principled stance on anything. please vote for me, i am worthless. this statement is endorsed by the Illuminati which is just a fancy name name for all the corporations that are funding this campaign based on their economic interests.

same

• Locked thread