Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
cutting analysis

e: no deaths = boring thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dad gay. so what posted:

i guess the ambulance was in hannover. not sure where it is now. brb.

why not blow up?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ok ISIS, now you just need to piss of China and you'll be rockin

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

theres been tons of knife and bomb attacks but you never hear about them because chinese media control

Really they got that poo poo locked down so tight we wouldn't hear about an ISIS attack?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dad gay. so what posted:

i wonder what country will be under attack next?

did you see me say china?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drone_Fragger posted:

David cameron wants another vote on syria, this time I expect It'll pass because of paris attacks.

So yet again, we can breed another loving generation of terrorists after an airstrike blows up a wedding party resulting in the kids of the deceased growing up knowing nothing but hate and contempt for the west and their oppression of innocent civilians like their parents and start another loving terrorist cell.

Is that you in your AV?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Girl in the right is NOT IMPRESSED

She as no boobs and left the push up bra at home. Sucks.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lolie posted:

It was established by conquest just over a century ago and has been an hereditary dictatorship for the last 80 years. It's a "real" country, but the House of Saud will never allow it to become a republic/democracy. Pretty much the only way it will change is through revolution. With Mecca and Medina up for grabs if there's ever a serious attempt to overthrow the House of Saud, I don't think the West wants to even consider the clusterfuck which would follow.

That would be great for the west to watch, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

crew posted:

I keep seeing pictures of this ISIS headquarters and Islamic Court in downtown Raqqa, Syria. I dont understand why that city isnt being stormed by coalition forces :psyduck:

I guess they cant bomb it because theres a prison in the basement, somebody needs to put some boots on the ground. You can do this poo poo now or later but somebody gotta do it.

Why not bomb it again? Those people, dead. Anyways.

• Locked thread