Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
It's annoying to see the Blues receive another bloody face from a high stick and have no penalty called, especially because the ref was loving right there. Also, sorry to say this Brian Elliott but you have lost your starting job to Jake Allen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

jesus this is the best i've seent he pens look all year

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Let's Go Maple Leafs Hockey Club of Toronto.

gently caress the Roy.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Malkin and Crosby are both going beast mode tonight. I guess they decided to carry the play since Johnston sure as gently caress isn't gonna help them.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Their best game all year was the Ottawa game. Guess what that game and this game have in common.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

Their best game all year was the Ottawa game. Guess what that game and this game have in common.

is scooter out tongiht!??!?!? huzzah

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

It is like Minnesota's strategy to fall on their rear end every time a Penguin gets near them to try to dupe the ref into calling tripping? Because a lot of Minnesota dudes are falling on their rear end.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

I wonder if the players only meeting was "gently caress this, we're doing it our way."

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
I've seen that dude's erect penis

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mage_Boy posted:

I wonder if the players only meeting was "gently caress this, we're doing it our way."

"Also gently caress you, Scuderi"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Eric the Mauve posted:

It is like Minnesota's strategy to fall on their rear end every time a Penguin gets near them to try to dupe the ref into calling tripping? Because a lot of Minnesota dudes are falling on their rear end.

We're used to quality Minnesota ice

aww yeah

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

ehhhhh I feel like that's a shot MAF should stop honestly

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

sedative posted:

I've seen that dude's erect penis

What in Gods name are you talking about?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Serisothikos posted:

I like the Wild's thirds and you no longer employ Matt Cooke so we can be pals, go Wild

That is pretty much me as well. Been THIS CLOSE to buying an uncrested minny 3rd for a stick n puck jersey so many times cause I :love: them so much. But will still root for Dallas and Shurks before whatever a The Wild is, though. (and only when they wear the 3rds or are playing the Habs/Pens)

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I always try to find something bad to say about the Pens but they didn't gently caress anything up major there, Minnesota just outworked them and made a good play and MAF had a bad angle.

Pens overpursued the puck like they always do but meh, can't get too worked up about it this time.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

sedative posted:

Please don't fire Tocchet. He might go back to doing Flyers pre and post game shows.

I'm actually not sure what Tocchet does. He was allegedly brought in to coach the powerplay but all the pictures I ever see from practice have Johnston running that.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

What in Gods name are you talking about?

Someone leaked a naked picture of Mikael Granlund years ago. You didn't see it?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:argh: Berra :argh:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Duke Chin posted:

That is pretty much me as well. Been THIS CLOSE to buying an uncrested minny 3rd for a stick n puck jersey so many times cause I :love: them so much. But will still root for Dallas and Shurks before whatever a The Wild is, though.

Yeah, well you're a fraud

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:rip: Clendening

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

clendenning all you have to do is not take a penalty and maybe you wont' get scratched every game

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass
:siren: LOUI

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
Loui Loui Loui Loui!

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Yep :sigh: Scuderi will be back and we'll see Clendening next in February

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Saw that goal coming - nice shot Loui Loui

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Avs love coughing it up in the slot. Luckily it's Toronto and still isn't close enough to hit the net.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
LOUI LOUI! :siren:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
wow no idea how coyle missed that

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

And now Lehtera not coming back tonight from the uncalled high sticking double minor. Great.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Notwithstanding that Clendening sitting in the penalty box hurts the team less than Scuderi being on the ice does

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Wait what? Another goal?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

What the holy hell was that Sid???

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

gently caress another power play

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Grebo posted:

Wait what? Another goal?

can confirm.

the math checks out.

Loui did The Thing.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Coyle no

*crashes car into building*

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

I never thought I would complain every time the Pens go on the power play...but I trust the PK more.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
its nice having seidenberg back. I mean, he's not that good anymore, but at least he's an actual NHL defenseman

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Mike_V posted:

And now Lehtera not coming back tonight from the uncalled high sticking double minor. Great.

FSO says they've taken him to a local hospital.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Eric the Mauve posted:

Notwithstanding that Clendening sitting in the penalty box hurts the team less than Scuderi being on the ice does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Jackets clearly trip Fabbri with no call. Bortuzzo trips a Jacket and it's of course a penatly

• Locked thread