Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ehud posted:

the florida gators are the worst 10-1 team of all time :haw:

What about the 2012 Florida Gators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Cue Urban having a cardiac episode in 3, 2,....

edit: Is Cardale even eligible for the draft?

swickles fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 22, 2015

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Isn't Cardale like a 5th-year senior? "We don't come to play school" was loving forever ago.

Turns out the dude is 23, I thought that given the hype and everything last year that he was a true or redshirt freshman,

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Most likely, a lot of LSU fans are going to get their wish and get the boosters to pay $15 million to buy Les out.

Bye, Les.

:smith:

Les Miles will have his pick of any job, I could see him at either USC (most likely South Carolina though because of recruiting ties). Les at Miami would be fun too.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

We just need to see who gets arrested in the coming months before we can make any real determination.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The thread title keeps making Party Hard play over and over in my head, except Andrew W K i singing Sparty Hard. Now I want an Andrew WK album where all the "party"s are replaced with Sparty.

When its time to Sparty we will always Sparty hard.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Dilber posted:

jesus christ FSU:

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/fsu-official-details-favorable-treatment-players

20 rape allegations in the last 9 years, most of them hushed up.

Forced Sex University.

I miss the days when Free Shoes University was the best burn. Between FSU, Notre Dame, and Baylor this has definitely reached epidemic proportions. The NCAA seems to care more about making a kid can't sell his game jersey for a ticket home for the holidays than actually cracking down on something that is actually a true harm.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Frackie Robinson posted:

Yeah I'm sure this is a recent development

Finding out about it certainly is.

• Locked thread