Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
hello ladies and gents. welcome to the thread.

i assume you have all heard of the famous "dealbreaker" discussed by Tiny Fey on her hit television program 30 Rock (from the sun lol).

if not, let me inform you: a "dealbreaker" is something that makes a romantic relationship absolutely impossible! doesn't wx the hair on her upper lip? dealbreaker! murdered his mom when he was 14? dealbreaker! roots for the yankees? lmao i need not even say

well, this thread AINT for those. this is for FRIENDSHIP dealbreakers. a little "intimate," as it were, but no less devastating perhaps! this is for stuff that just prevents you from being or remaining friends with a person, no matter how long the relationship has been going for, how perfect it seems... when this little bit of finromation finally comes out, or as you slowly realize it's a repeat pattern... it's time to SEVER. i'm talking stuff like "doesn't get nachos as a food" "prefers star wars/trek over star trek/wars" "doesn't think cheating is a big deal" "voted for a pink floyd song for best classic rock track on th erecent WXBI countdown weekend."

here are a few for me:

i used to know this guy tucker. TUCKER was the kind of man who would get unbelievably angry whenever someone dog eared the page of a book or made a crease in the binding. we used to talk about books and as a book fan and esp a sci fi fan it's great to have someone to talk to about this kinda stuff, but i borrowed a book from this guy ONE TIME, and that was it. i guess actually the "dealbreaker" was on his end (bc i accietally creased the spine) but man let me say it was MUTUAL!

another guyu chris. really good guy went to school with him, smart dude, fun to hang out with, makes a banging G&T. anyways. what's the catch? there's gotta be a catch. you're ddarn right. chris had this terrible habit, that whenever st. pattie's day came up, even the littlest bit, he would AWLAYS ALWAYS bring up how there isn't just green in the irish flag! there's orange too!!! how one is for the catholis and the other is for the protestants! but it just annoys him sooooo much that nobody in america ever knows about the orange irish! and he would wear orange every st. patrick's day and then get into arguments with whoever tried to challenge him for not wearing green. i kid you not. lemme tell you, chris, what is annoying... honeslty dude, nobody cares about this but you, and i assume several grieving families. anyways, i just got tired of it and stopped hanging otu with him.

what are you some for you? let's dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

conicidentally it's a dealbreaker for me when someone pretends to be friends with racists!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Kumo posted:

Heroin.

you never know a folk with heroin does? it's not exactly fun to hang outwith them while they're hosed up but if they're nottotal junkies you can just hang out with them when they're not hosed up.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what happens in gbs stays in gbs boiz

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol you are mad at ppl who don't whiten ytheir teeth while i don't agree with you i like the cut of your jib bud

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

that's the kind of incredibly arbitrary and idiosyncratic poo poo this thread is about!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

can i use detergent with bleach for that or do i need a spsecialty solution? does cvs carry it?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Mozi posted:

or more easily, just chug a bunch and it'll do its thing on the way out

a man with a plan panama

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ok if i use the white strips on my teeth, can i then use them on my butthole? are they still good?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Pitdragon posted:

Green blood instead of black, a second eyeball above the lower proboscis, constantly emitting a high pitched shrieking sound, the usual stuff

i'm sorry i can' thear you over your low pitched droning!!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"clenase" huh?? yeah i got a few things i gotta cleanse too!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

a. what is salami breath is it what it sounds like?

b. thought you said pooping in and was like wow yeah

• Locked thread