Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
yeah, i do it. no big. just don't think i need to flush 1.5 gallons of water if i need to piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
when I went to Vanderbilt for college, all the Malaysians washed their balls in the sink, the same bathroom sink that they used to make their abominable curry-based food, so there's that.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lowtax posted:

when I went to Vanderbilt for college, all the Malaysians washed their balls in the sink, the same bathroom sink that they used to make their abominable curry-based food, so there's that.

efficient.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You should treat your mom with more respect than to call her a sink.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I peed in the sink when I lived in an A-Frame cabin in northern Alberta with 3 dudes who clogged up the septic tank with their pube hair and we couldn't flush the toilet for about 3 weeks. The next owners of the home demolished it immediately after purchase but I believe the grounds are still haunted by the ghosts of all the bad decisions made within those walls.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
A bad man. Not good at all. Shame.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just don't flush every single time I piss (in my toilet at home ofc).

It does seem like a waste of water.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Lowtax posted:

'mal' is french for 'bad' so that should tell you all you need to know about these mal-asians

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really care about saving water, preferring to focus my efforts on saving gas or electricity instead

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i piss on a big sponge i keep under the sink and just wring it out once in a while.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Im a shower pisser

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's all just pipes.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I piss

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

same. but in the sink

we're all talking about the bathroom sink right? kitchen sink would just be gross imo

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
pissing in the sink is exciting, but gross. i have recently stopped peeing in the shower, which is also gross. however, pissing outside is awesome.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i occasionally poo poo in the bin

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
When I was a child I saw some guy piss in the sink at Hersheypark, the sweetest place on earth.

That's my story thanks for listening.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

You can piss into the toilet, and then just not flush.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

i just fuckin piss anywhere/everywhere/all the time gently caress it namaste

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Sound posted:

i just fuckin piss anywhere/everywhere/all the time gently caress it namaste

Life is so much simpler with a catheter

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and i have been known to cum in the mailbox when convenient, and vomit down the laundry chute

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to go to baseball games and at the end of the inning I act like I'm going to take a poo poo in the big pee trough and everyone screams for me not to but continue pissing and watching anyhow. Then I pay $9 for $.50 worth of aldi's brand nachos. Haha!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i piss on your poo poo

you fart on my piss

we are friends again

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Nelson Mandingo posted:

You can piss into the toilet, and then just not flush.

:barf: enjoy your stagnating piss pool

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I pee in the dressing rooms at retail stores.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was at a Halloween party this last Oct 31. I had to piss really bad but the bathroom was full so I just went around to the side of the house. There was a moped there and I pissed all over it. I went back and pissed on it 3 more times that night.

Why? No reason really.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I was at a Halloween party this last Oct 31. I had to piss really bad but the bathroom was full so I just went around to the side of the house. There was a moped there and I pissed all over it. I went back and pissed on it 3 more times that night.

Why? No reason really.

They were drivign a moped so justice served.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
last new years eve i wandered away from the group and pissed my pants

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
post pics of people poopin in grocery stores ITT.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Marvin Freeman posted:

:barf: enjoy your stagnating piss pool

depending on the quality of the toilet or the flow of water to the fixture, this can actually build up nasty poo poo around the inside of the toilet

drunk dog fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 24, 2015

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Lowtax posted:

How'd you think they got the curry so spicy!?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I remember watching something about crazy people who are penny pinchers. THis one asian lady would dumpster dive for food and she turned her toilet water off. So she would go all week without flushing it then dump a bucket of water in it to make it self flush.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
damnnit op i was soaking my delicates in there.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

I remember watching something about crazy people who are penny pinchers. THis one asian lady would dumpster dive for food and she turned her toilet water off. So she would go all week without flushing it then dump a bucket of water in it to make it self flush.

You post a lot for someone without a donation tag

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

You post a lot for someone without a donation tag

And?

E:
You post a lot about others not having donation tags for someone who doesn't have a donation tag.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Nov 24, 2015

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I piss sinks too op the doctors don't know wtf

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drunk dog posted:

depending on the quality of the toilet or the flow of water to the fixture, this can actually build up nasty poo poo around the inside of the toilet

well yeah you have to clean it obviously

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive been known to stash the odd turd under the bed on a lazy sunday.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

When I was a child I saw some guy piss in the sink at Hersheypark, the sweetest place on earth.

That's my story thanks for listening.
i live right outside Hershey

which sink was it so i too can pee there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
so what im getting out of this is that your British, right?

• Locked thread