Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have killed three of the deer menace so far this year, youre welcome GBS

and what kind of dumbass plucks a turkey instead of ripping out the breasts and legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
here is the latest bastard of hell that i shot, picture is a dead gay deer with some blood so dont look if you hate blood!

also the outhouse in the background is where i live dont home shame

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I really want to make some venison and pork chili, but I'm afraid of two things:

1). Being the first human to get chronic wasting disease.

2). Buying $1000 worth of hunting gear and bagging nothing.

Somebody explain to me how these are both unreasonable, I seriously need to get out of the house.

1. you'd be the first! that would be cool

2. deer are dumb and blind if you sit still (just wear green orange and red, no blue, poo poo that is patterned) and have a gun youre good

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ChrisHansen posted:

I am glad this thread is in gbs. I'm ascared of tfr.
youre not allowed to post in tfr unless your bmi reads morbidly obese

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

huskarl_marx posted:

holy poo poo

he shoots giant rubber balls with a specific load of gunpowder and drops a pan of milk where they fall like this to bait feral cats

you'd have to be so far out in the boonies by yourself before i would ever feel this is ok anybody's cats could be going for that milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O0nzpjTkUI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

the great deceiver posted:

i dont know where you guys live but where i live i can go to a store to buy food

i can only afford bullets

• Locked thread