Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Any idea how the loot crates work yet? Can we really get better abilities via RNG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

At least this time it'll launch with more than a handful of maps :v:

e: I hope the PC cap is higher than 20v20

I don't believe it was.

I'm actually getting really hype about this -- please don't burn me again

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm not too concerned about the loot boxes(they weren't so bad in Battlefield 1 and even destiny's haven't been awful) but the fact that you can can more powerful versions of the same card is disheartening

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't think the 1st Order shows up for a while -- they've yet to form in those Aftermath books by Chuck Wending. So unless there's a time skip and they age her up(which there might be, I have no idea), I reckon she'll defect at the end and end up being the mother of some respected Resistance soldier because Star Wars loves making the universe feel smaller

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the novel had some interesting ideas but its boring as gently caress.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't know where else to put this but EA is shutting down Visceral and "overhauling" their Star Wars game:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/17/16490960/ea-closing-visceral-games-star-wars-game-delayed

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/05/the-essential-clone-wars-episodes-every-star-wars-fan-should-watch/

How does this list look? I've only seen half of the first season but I was thinking of just watching the episodes recommended here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

When the ground hero selector came up I should have been Bigger Luke.

http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

I just can not tell if this is satire or not

• Locked thread