Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

That sounds like a really cool idea, OP. Have you checked out the newest and greatest Firaxis installment of the XCOM series coming out in only a couple months? You could probably pull some really good inspiration from that too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

A possible and incredibly feasible subplot in XCOM 2 might be Bradford being incredibly homophobic against the gay anal probing, which would introduce an element of moral grayness and raise the question of who are the real monsters, the aliens, or man. This sort of social commentary consideration really helps a game's storyline and I think you would be remiss to so glibly dismiss LGBT representation or issues like you're doing in this thread. Just my opinion.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

This guy already fired the guy he described as a "Man-Dom", this guy seems really resistant to gay people in gaming. I don't like it.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Junpei posted:

GET OUT OF HERE!

Is that what you say to sexual minorities who want representation in games? Disgusting....

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where's the essay

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ruggington posted:

op did you get my doogie howser reference

i got that reference, it was a good one ha ha *closes google search tab for "doogie howser"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Welcome back Junpei.

• Locked thread