Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
I liked it. Goony guy, autistic, tech job, possibly delusional standing up to the man by using computers. Obvious use of the "im gay" meme in this episode a definite plus. which one of you goons wrote it? does it stay good or get real bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
if i remember correctly each episode will deal with a meme so next episode is the "cuck" meme

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
being a idiot bitch nerd i thought i would love this poo poo, turns out it sucks huge rear end

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
are you an idiot bitch because you refuse to like something because its good or are you an idiot bitch for watching something thats really bad? makes you think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I liked it but jesus tits what a goddamned downer of a show

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

sluggo is mad posted:

are you an idiot bitch because you refuse to like something because its good or are you an idiot bitch for watching something thats really bad? makes you think

that is makink me think, a lot, tbh

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
If you liked the first ep, you'll probably like the rest. It's a good show, a few eps are great.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

adamarama posted:

If you liked the first ep, you'll probably like the rest. It's a good show, a few eps are great.

christian slater did not inspire confidence, but im maybe 10 mins into episode 2 and he hasnt had much screen time, which i think is good

i mean, he hasn't been uew boll bad in it yet, i hope that holds

im blue collar though, maybe if i was a tech guy i'd see how wrong they get all that poo poo (im assuming they do) and maybe not like it as much

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

it's actually almost 100% on point with the tech, as a white hat hacker i know this because

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
is the robot gay?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im in your backdoors

hacking your accounts

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
It's actually very good, I liked it.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
So, since he's hallucinating that his dad is still alive his boss is his closest father figure so that means dad gay, so what

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
It's a good show.

what other good shows started recently, or coming back soon? Already finished/caught up on Hannibal, Silicon Valley, Broad City, Brooklyn Nine Nine ,Daredevil, Aquarius, Wayward Pines, Arrow, Flash,Better Call Saul, Muppets, Rick and Morty

or other potential new shows that might be good?

Xaris fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Nov 26, 2015

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

it's actually almost 100% on point with the tech, as a white hat hacker i know this because

I liked when he was hacking a web site by looking at the html source

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Xaris posted:

It's a good show.

what other good shows started recently, or coming back soon? Already finished/caught up on Hannibal, Silicon Valley, Broad City, Brooklyn Nine Nine ,Daredevil, Aquarius, Wayward Pines, Arrow, Flash,Better Call Saul, Muppets, Rick and Morty

Yeah the show where you get a job and stop watching so many shows.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Hey op I got recommended this yesterday and watch a few Eps. Basically I'm the lead character

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
is that the guy from whitest kids you know

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
mr robot is a sperg, right?

I watched only one episode cos it kinda sucked, but that was my general impression.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

H.H posted:

mr robot is a sperg, right?

I watched only one episode cos it kinda sucked, but that was my general impression.

ye he is a really hosed up nerd

the show is b etter about hacking than most TV/movies but the whole premise is still dumb

still it is entertaining to watch if you don't over analyze it

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

nah it's pretty horrible and basically what stupid people think is smart

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The finale is incredibly annoying because they flash forward past the actual mission the season was building toward. and blame it on the main characters "blackout"

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
If you've seen the Pilot then that is the best it gets until the last episode, so just skip to there. Everything in between is just the writers stalling because they don't want to progress their hook introduction

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

mike12345 posted:

nah it's pretty horrible and basically what stupid people think is smart

guild wars 2 is a terrible game enjoyed by morons

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

this is me irl

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

yea i always use subtitles gently caress you

grumpy
Aug 30, 2004

It started out interesting tech-wise and then turned into a typical E/N thread for the balance of the season.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

grumpy posted:

It started out interesting tech-wise and then turned into a typical E/N thread for the balance of the season.

this describes every anime ever ha.

that said I liked the show what

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

It's ok, but every episode title uses numbers as letters, so there is that.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

ashgromnies posted:

guild wars 2 is a terrible game enjoyed by morons

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
"I tried posting something on your facebook but I couldn't find it"

"I'm not on facebook"

"Why?"

"Because I hate facebook"

:captainpop:

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

mike12345 posted:

I liked when he was hacking a web site by looking at the html source

Wasn't that in a flashback where he was like 10. When I was 10 I definitely "hacked" things by looking at html sources of websites.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Idiootti posted:

Wasn't that in a flashback where he was like 10. When I was 10 I definitely "hacked" things by looking at html sources of websites.

Yea and he wasn't hacking it he was copying their code for his website and just changing the name at the top of the page

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Just saying Mr Robot is based on my life.

Except Im not a hacker.
Or have friends.
Or a job.
But the drugs part is all me.

grumpy
Aug 30, 2004

happyhippy posted:

Just saying Mr Robot is based on my life.

Except Im not a hacker.
Or have friends.
Or a job.
But the drugs part is all me.

And the attraction to your sister? What about yor imaginary dad? Yep, it is a biography.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Finally a show that highlights the greatness of autists like me

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
The main dude is pretty fuckin' goony man. seriously, which one of you knuckleheads wrote this show?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

grumpy posted:

And the attraction to your sister? What about yor imaginary dad? Yep, it is a biography.

Also, he:

spies on his shrink and destroys her sex life/happiness
loses girlfriend because her ex found out he was framed by him and punishes him by killing her
can afford apartment in LES by working as a tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Xaris posted:

It's a good show.

I just finished catching up with Season 2 of The Leftovers and it is astonishingly good this season, so if you can stomach watching Season 1 I promise it's like a whole new show after they get past the source material

• Locked thread