Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You're supposed to use salt and spices you stupid gently caress. Your food must taste absolutely horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

Yes sir just got the finest cut of T-bone in the shop. Now I could grind up some peppercorn, chop up some garlic, zest a lemon and make a fantastic dry rub...nah gently caress it, give me a pound of salt that's just as good.

But you need actual salt as well? Especially with a steak the salt is literally important, not only to bring out the flavor of the steak, but it helps tenderize the loving steak too? I think you are probably a loving garbage chef.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

haha what? Do you not own a tenderizing hammer?

What you're going to buy a really nice t-bone steak and just beat the gently caress out of it with a hammer? You still need loving salt to actually bring out the flavor of the steak. You are a bad cook (and a bad poster).

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

come back when you actually know what flavor is

You should take your own advice.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

and honestly if you're just such a manchild that the thought of having to put something into your morning eggs other than salt just seems like climbing mount everest then at least get Mrs.Dash. Even that tastes better than your poo poo salt

You should still put salt in your eggs though? It's okay to use salt, pepper, paprika, and other spices in your eggs. The salt is still important. Why are you so loving dumb?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ITT Volume's only source of salt is the buckets of cum he sucks down everyday.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

It's like you people aren't even aware that you can add other stuff to food besides salt

Who said you couldn't?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hey volume nobody is arguing that you should use just salt in their food, but you seem to think you should never add salt to your food?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

Let me clarify. You should use salt when baking. Because it's important to the chemical process. If you're not baking though there's no excuse for using salt when a whole treasure horde of spices exist that do the job better.

No you aren't clarifying at all. You should still use salt with those spices. Everyone else is telling you, you need to use salt AND spices.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

clealry you don't know how to use spices. Sorry your food sucks

Clearly you actually don't understand salt. Your food sucks and if you had any friends they wouldn't want to eat your garbage food that you cook.

You sir are a loving lovely cook. Accept that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Volume posted:

I'm new to the world of pallets and skids. I'm sorry I did not mean to offend or trigger any one. Thank you for pointing out my error and helping me learn more bout my new interest.

So far we are learning you don't understand the actual purpose of salt and you don't know what the gently caress a pallet and a skid actually is.

So far you are looking like a big loving idiot.

• Locked thread