Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I'd be That Slightly Chubby Barbarian With Really Nice Teeth and gently caress a bunch of women, and then when i'm nearly dead from syphilis I'd go to the mathematicians and show them arabic numerals and base 10 notation. I'd do this when I'm already dying so it doesn't really matter if they murder me for heresy by introducing the concept of 0.

Is base 10 be the best because it is, or should we go base 16? Would being base-16 make the eventual use of binary for computers easier in a few thousand years?

You also have the ability to start naming new digits after yourself so you live on forever. 0-9, we keep 'ten', eleven', 'twelve' as the names for the values represented by A, B, and C, then we refer to D(13) as a "Liqui", E(14) as 'Iddi', and F(15) as "Nosur"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pic of the cavebabe i want to bang

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I would invent communism

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Kurtofan posted:

I would invent communism

uh you have to have capitalism first

although you could argue that the plebian Homines Novi came to power in part because their ability to accumulate wealth through commerce outstripped the ability of Patricians to sustain their wealth through land holdings and conquest (since they were traditionally enjoined from commerce). this in a sense represents a shift in power to a Roman bourgeoisie, so perhaps with industrialization they would have indeed proceeded directly into a capitalist mode of production, though of course the Patronage system would have complicated this in the sense of social relations

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

mans true state of nature is a no hold barred gently caress and suck

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

eSports Chaebol posted:

uh you have to have capitalism first

tell that to russia

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Bro Dad posted:

tell that to russia

judging by how consistently awful russia was before during and after the soviet union, i'd say they've already been well told, cyka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
stay safe poverty ghost

• Locked thread