Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Let's all take a moment to appreciate this work of art

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3191105&pagenumber=174&perpage=40#post372466356

And here's the original YCS thread about it http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3267100

A simpler time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im not paying for archives, moron

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

elf help book posted:

Mods.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

Isn't old YCS content worth it

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Isn't old YCS content worth it

No.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seriously? Are you serious? Are you being serious? Is this serious? Is this a serious post? Are you being serious in this post? Are you posting seriously? Are you seriously posting?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

It's a person who quote a random post from page 187 of 350+ in a WoW thread and the first page of YCS jokes is lamenting the fact that a thread about snake traps wasn't about snake women with dicks. Wholly unremarkable .

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

It's a person who quote a random post from page 187 of 350+ in a WoW thread and the first page of YCS jokes is lamenting the fact that a thread about snake traps wasn't about snake women with dicks. Wholly unremarkable .

The YCS thread isn't important, but the origin of a wonderful meme is.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I can't believe this. A crucial moment in forums and meme history goes unappreciated. gently caress you all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress parental.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's a mediocre thread and I'd tell you to go gently caress yourself Ragg but there's a post talking about Kagero:Deception 2 and it reminded me of that game which was fun.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It's a mediocre thread and I'd tell you to go gently caress yourself Ragg but there's a post talking about Kagero:Deception 2 and it reminded me of that game which was fun.

The thread isn't the point. It's the post. The Snake Trap post. gently caress all you loving idiots.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There's a Deception 4 that came out this year, cool stuff.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkNtPOe-XX0

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Sigh... what's the world coming to when you can't take 5 minutes to appreciate a meme any longer?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Okay boys, bring it in! All the old-rear end YCS memes limp in for a HUGE party...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like current memes. No need to dwell on the past.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I remember.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gotta Love Snake Trap

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Gotta love the Gotta Love Snake Trap post.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I tried to gimmickpost in a WoW thread once and ate a 3 day. Granted it wasn't very good post but there were some real hardasses in that thread who take every word about Warcraft seriously. I won't make that mistake again.

Now I mostly lurk in the Imp Zone and read threads about good video games and the experiences of others as they watch great wrestling for the first time and that makes me smile.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Haters gonna hate OP...I say classic YCS is awesome, just awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread is severely disappointing. Guys... Really? The Gotta Love Snake Trap post is absolutely a classic. Come on.

Zodar
May 21, 2007

[racks my brain for the real deep cut YCS memes] Uuhhh... All of Them.

MiF
Nov 29, 2004

thought about this thread while taking flowers to cappy's grave today

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Gotta love snake trap.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Gotta love snake trap.

Was gonna post this.

Adbot